Return to the Miniature Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rainbow's End spacing

Posted by nicholas.delo (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 30, 13 at 14:05

Can anyone tell me what the spacing for Rainbow's end should be?

I trying to determine how many to buy to fill a specific portion of my garden, but I find conflicting information on the web.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rainbow's End spacing

It totally depends where you live and what kind of effect you want. When I lived in Central Fl. I had a bed of 5 of them. one in the middle and the others spread 12" from the center. North/south/east/west. Made a great display in 3 yrs. Looked like one huge bush. Up here in N.GA. I could probably do the same thing. We have very little die back on most of the roses.

o

Thanks for the info.

So just for clarification, when you say 12" from the center, you mean the total spread for an individual plant was 24"? Or was 12" the spread from the center of the grouping as a whole.

This post was edited by nicholas.delo on Thu, Jan 2, 14 at 23:09

o

In a bed 10' long by 6 foot deep I have about 30 minis. Roses seem to like being crowded. I've seen this proven time and time again! I crowd my plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Miniature Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here