Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Red Florist rose, but which one?

Posted by shelleykj (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 19, 07 at 0:19

Hello everyone! I've made some cuttings from my anniversary roses. Any guesses as to what their name is? 16 petals, large glossy jagged-edge leaves, hardly any thorns. At 1 week, they are already sprouting new growth. Probably beginner's luck! Thanks for any help I get.
Shelley
Sorry, my photos get rejected, saying they are over 61k. Does anybody know how to fix that?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red Florist rose, but which one?

Shelly, try uploading your photos to photobucket.com, then copy and paste the text in the "Tag" box under the photo into the "Message" box here on GW.

Too many to try without more info. Try a couple of wholesale sites to see if you can narrow down: Calafornia Pajarosa, Eufloria, Equiflor - Rio Roses.

o

You really type in that WHOLE thing?! I'll try it.
Shelley
Sorry, messed it up again, lot of work for one little picture.

o

No, don't type it in, put your cursor in the box, double click to select all of the text, then right click and select "Copy", come over to the GW "Message" box and right click again and select "Paste".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here