Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
djinn44

Help!

djinn44
10 years ago

Ok, I bought several roses a a few years ago to make the front of the house look nicer. At the time, I didn't know anything about them and apparently I bought a few that are VERY susceptible to disease. This year I am cutting my losses with those disease prone ones and replacing them. I would like to replace it white the same kind that sits next to them., but I didn't save the identification tag and I have no idea what it is :( last year (it's second year and first full summer) the rose in question grew to a solid 6' tall and had stems on t that looked like small trees. It puts out large bright red buds that open and still maintain a cup shape. I know it is a hybrid tea and I thought it might be a mister lincoln but the people at the nursery looked at the attached picture and said that they didn't think it was because it was to bright.

If anyone can help me identify this plant I would be very appreciative. If there is any additional information I can add, please let me know and I'll do my best.

Comments (6)