Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help me identify this rose

Posted by dbal_2009 (My Page) on
Mon, May 11, 09 at 22:41

I am trying to identify the name of the rose that my wife picked for our wedding so I can obtain for our anniversary. Any help greatly appreciated.
The wedding was held in Europe and I don't know if the roses are specific to that area or not (I am not from that region).

Thanks in advance!

Image link: Please help me identify this rose (30 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help me identify this rose

Not sure if it is the exact same rose, but Double Delight looks very similar. Or Fire and Ice.

Since it is probably a florist's rose, it may be hard to find the actual exact rose. I think of either of those two options, the sentiment would be very obvious. what a thoughtful gift!

Double Delight
http://www.helpmefind.com/plant/pl.php?n=1598

Fire and Ice
http://www.helpmefind.com/plant/pl.php?n=59332&tab=10

o

Most florist roses are not great garden roses and are not available through normal channels. However, there is a good garden rose that has a red face with white reverse. It is 'Love,' a good name for your purpose. Click tabs for photos and vendors.

Here is a link that might be useful: Love

o

Many thanks for all the help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here