Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small pink, once blooming rose.

Posted by katlomas 6a, Ontario (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 14, 06 at 8:03

I bought this rose about 8 years ago, and of course, now I can't find the tag. I know it ia antique, because I bought 6 or 7 varieties at the same time.
I have looked in helpme find and everyrose but can't find it. Does anyone recognise it?
Thanks

Image link: Small pink, once blooming rose. (47 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small pink, once blooming rose.

Is it fragrant?

And when you say it's a small rose, do you mean the size of the plant or the size of the blooms? If the plant itself is not small, what's its habit - climbing, arching, mounding, etc.

o

Hi, the blooms are quite small, but they are on an arching bush, see photo. It is mildly fragrant.
Ooops, how do I add another photo?!

o

Hi, I would like to know how I can post another photo without restarting this thread. It seems that adding a reply does not give that option.
Thanks

o

Kat....If you don't get the "Optional Link Url" box, try typing the photo link into the body of your message like this:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Type it in replacing the first red text with your photo URL and the second red text with something like "Photo Two" or whatever words you want to use as the clickable link.

Sharon

o

Hello, this looks like R. majalis plena syn. foecundissima (aka Rosa cinnamomea plena)

o

heikerose,
exactly what i am thinking. I always want this one
but was always afraid it was too tender for me...

alida

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here