Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sivyaleah

Unknown Rose Sent From Regan

Laurie
11 years ago

Hi Everyone.

I had ordered Papa Meilland from Regan Roses this year. Unfortunately, I was sent something different by error. I've been in touch with Regan, they were very apologetic and have offered to give me a refund or credit for my next purchase.

However, I'm now stuck with this rose which I have no idea what it is, no less not exactly overwhelmed with it. And I have SO little space for roses; being as my garden is small and not a lot of places that get good sun. It's perfectly acceptable in appearance, it's just that I'm not a fan of the color, plus it's unscented for the most part and I purposely chose roses for my yard based on fragrance.

Anyway, since it's from Regan, there are only a limited amount of potential roses it could possibly be. Maybe someone here could narrow it down for me?

The photo makes it look a bit more fuchsia than it is - it is more of a red tone but certainly NOT Papa Meilland (plus, as I mentioned, has no scent). I haven't done a petal count yet since none of the blooms have blown yet but it sure looks like it has at least 30+. Seems to be rather healthy/vigorous here in NJ even with all the rain we've been having. Blooms are rather large and of a nice form as you can see. It almost reminds me of something grown for a flower shop, not for the garden.

{{gwi:280478}}

Sponsored
2 Navy Lane, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer