Houzz Logo Print
mariano83

ID of white blend rose

nanito
14 years ago

IDENTIFICATION CARD

PLANT

Type: Bush.

Size: Up to 4.26´ tall (130 cm) and 3.28´ wide (100 cm) aprox. (these measures are estamated taking into account that the rose grows in a neighboring old garden and I could not go and take the exact numbers)

Stems: Thin and flexible.

Habit: .Bush

FOLIAGE

Shape: (See Picture).

Color: Medium green, dull (not glossy).

Size: Medium.

FLOWERS

Features of the bud: Small light pink bud, bright-red blended (see pictures).

Diameter: 2.76" x 2.76" (7 cm x 7 cm) the smallest ones and 3.54" x 3.54" (9cm x 9 cm) the biggest ones.

Flower: It is not a big flower but it has a lot of petals (almost 75, more or less)

¿How does it bloom?: Solitary and in posies of up to 5 flowers of long redish stalks.

¿How many times does it flower?: Taking into account that the rose grows in a neighboring old garden I do not have the exact information, but it has a really abundant and long lasting blooming in the fall season.

Number of petals and shape: Up to 75 petals counting the tiny inner petals.

Stamen Yes/ No: It is impossible to apreciate them because the flower never opens completely due to the enormous amount of tiny inner petals.

Color: White blend (creamy blended). When the flower is mature, their external petals get curved slightly backwards and acquire a pink color with darker fuxia tones and something that I have never ever seen: a kina of brilliant fuxia spots.

Yo can also apréciate in some picrures a kina of sticky substance in the reverse of the basal petals.

Lenght of the flower: High.

Fragance: A delicate sweet vanilla fragante.

Resistance: It seems to be a very vigorous and healthy cultivar.

THANKS for your time! Mariano.

Image link:

Here is a link that might be useful: Message 439 Infojardín

Comment (1)