Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lelamsk

Help identify ORR

lelamsk
9 years ago

I purchased a lot of ORR mostly from Rogue Valley Rose Nursery or Heirloom Roses. Many of these were planted and did well but a few did not do well so I repotted them to give them a chance to grow up. I put plastic ID tags on them which wore off over time. So now I have some roses that are blooming that I need to identify. I will add these one at a time to avoid confusion. Rose 1 is an obvious climber. It has loose double petals that are approximaely 2.5 inch light pink with yellow brown stamens. It is now about 3 feet tall and has about 3 canes. I has red tinged lighter green leaves. It branches off in several places as a climber does with it's new shoots. The canes are thin and end with a three or four pink buds. I would say it looks like a Renae in form but the color of the flower is my pink then the light purplish pink of my other Renae. Also the leaves are different but this could be due to a fight it just had with fungal infection which I have not had problems with in Renae before. There are some small thorns. I will add several pictures seperately. thanks for any info you can give me.

Comments (8)