Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tainta

pink rose ID please

tainta
17 years ago

Hi all. I am new to this site and I am looking to try and identify this lovely rose. This rose was in a shady area of a home I bought 9 yrs. ago. It would only get about 2 hrs. of sun/day and only 2-3 blooms/season. I transplanted it about 3 yrs. ago and finally this yr it has produced several blooms at one time. YEAH! There is no ID tag on it(hench the reason I'm here). As of now the bush is about 2 ft. tall by 2 ft. wide (est.) Seems to be single stemed rose bud, but there is on stem that has 4 buds on it, but not clustered. The bud looks more pointed that round and is maroonish in color. When the bud is open however, the edges appear to be of a hot pink color with a creamy yellow inner. When in full bloom the petals appear pointy. The leaves are a med. green. Thorns are somewhat small about 1/4 in. The smell is fragrent, but not overpowering. The edges of the rose do seem to "burn" easily, too. I love this little girl. She has been through alot and I would love to give her an identity. Your help is greatly appreciated. I couldn't get the images to upload so I tried to create a myspace acct so you could view them. Gosh I hope this works! Just copy and paste the address below.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=59240237&MyToken=7e17b397-5109-4744-8571-cbd65d1f5a2a

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County