Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to ID this rose

Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 10, 05 at 22:36

I'm trying to identify this rose. It looks like Knock Out but I don't think it can be. From everything I've read the earliest date found for Knock Out introduction is 1999. This rose was part of a 100 bush hedge my Mom planted in 1965 or 66. It may have been a test rose or something as I think at that time it was only IDed with a number, which I don't know as Mom never kept records. It's very upright and can get 6 feet or taller in a single season here in MI. It blooms continuously from June through Sept. and Oct. if you keep it dead headed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to ID this rose

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 10, 05 at 22:50

Sorry, but I can't seem to figure out how to add a picture on here. The instructions said there would be a place to do that on the second page but there wasn't.

o
RE: Trying to ID this rose

You have to add the photo to the page were you preview your message. You put it in the link field. Or, if you have a Photobucket site or similar site for your photos, copy and paste the tag line into your message. Hope this helps.
Susan in N. Ga.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here