Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does this mini have a name?

Posted by mommachelle (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 29, 09 at 12:37

I have a gorgeous miniature of unknown origin that I am wondering if anyone can provide a name for (if one even exists). I would love any suggestions that I could investigate further...

The color is I guess perhaps an apricot? Looks to be similar to Weeks' Gingerbread Man in color only. Height is about 24 inches and about 18 inches wide. Always seems to be blooming!! Little to no fragrance.

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does this mini have a name?

Where did you purchase the plant?

o
RE: Does this mini have a name?

It would have been purchased in one of 3 places (the only places I have ever bought miniatures) - Spring Hill but I am pretty sure not one of theirs as nearly all I bought from them a couple years died in a late frost; Kroger's or the local nursery I buy Week's roses from. It very well could be the later BUT I am good about keeping the tags and documenting those roses. This is at least 2 years old.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here