Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Name this pink rose please

Posted by AngelSmell Fullerton, CA 1 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 10, 05 at 13:23

I picked these rose that grow in the alley, they are very fragrant, they don't bloom a lot but that could be because no-one really takes good care of them, please let me know what rose this is.

Unknown pink rose
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Name this pink rose please

• Posted by Ron_B USDA 8 WA (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 10, 05 at 16:51

For something that may help you get a useful answer...

Here is a link that might be useful: How can I identify a found/unknown/mystery rose? -

o

Looks like maybe Mdme Isaac Perriere or maybe Yves Piaget

o

There's no way for me to tell at the moment (need more specifics like scent, height, leave color) but I have a pink peace I picked right beside me now that looks oddly like yours right now...hope you find your answer :)

o

I don't think this rose is anything that special.... what I mean is it's growing in the back alley and was probably just bought at a Home Depot, It is planted next to 3 other roses that are just common roses, one of them is Summer Kiss. It's an apartment rose, the other roses aren't anythig special... just plain roses. This is the only one with a strong fragrance. I will take a picture of the bush/leaves on the bush...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here