Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Labeled as Oklahoma

Posted by erich_2010 US 5&6 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 13:24

I bought this rose from Big Lots it was labeled as Oklahoma..but now that it's blooming you can cleary see that it's not.. this is like the third rose i've bought this year that was mislabeled the other two i got, i got the real names from the company.. this one I forgot the company's name that supplies roses to Big Lots..

Here is a link that might be useful: Oklahoma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Labeled as Oklahoma

I have started a bit of research as to what that might be, but don't know how far I'll get.

Just so you know you're not alone, I put a link from a discussion from last year about this same problem:

Here is a link that might be useful: more Big Lots roses mislabeled as Oklahoma

o
RE: Labeled as Oklahoma

if it helps.. i've been looking in my books..
the plants arches.. the main stem breaks off to several smaller stems.. the smaller stems are a little to thin to hold the roses up.. so i decided to tie it to a trellis..
it might even be a climber but im not sure..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here