Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a pic of Oregold or Aperitif?

Posted by sgsmith318 Z5 ID (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 9, 05 at 16:12

I have a mystery rose I have narrowed down to one of these two...leaning toward O. I've looked at so many pics on helpmefind that I'm seeing double. Mine looks like the pics of Oregold more than Aperitif, but I'd love it if any has good shots of these in bud, bloom, and bush form...

Mine has 15-25 petals, large dark foliage, red new growth, mild to no fragrance, light butter color, huge full blooms that come all year singly and in clusters, sometimes quills a bit, and has a fine edge of orange on petals at bud stage but not later. I'd also heard it could be Mellow Yellow but can't find that rose anywhere...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! There are some pics of it from last year on the page link below.

Stef

Here is a link that might be useful: Mystery Yellow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a pic of Oregold or Aperitif?

Helpmefind.com is a wonderful resource for rose photos to compare your blooms to. This is the URL for Helpmefind's photos of Aperitif:

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?i=A17016&tab=10

I've linked to helpmefind's photos of Oregold below.

Unfortunatly, neither page shows the entire bush.

Here is a link that might be useful: Oregold on helpmefind.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here