Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
9 roses looking for names, help plz

Posted by greenkhan none (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 21, 13 at 11:52

....i have recently bought a house that has quite a few nameless plants. a few of which are these beautiful roses. your input highly appreciated, thanks. :) posted these on name that plant forum by mistake, please help guys

I have now listed them one by one in 'name that rose' forum as appropriate for your valuable inputs plz
thanks all :)

This post was edited by greenkhan on Thu, Aug 22, 13 at 11:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 9 roses looking for names, help plz

Looks like the rosarians prefer their ID's in one per post too.

o

haha i guess so. i ws tryin to save some time n effort but anything for my roses !! :)

o

I dont know much on the topic, but any info on each I'm sure would help. Like if any have a scent, what type of scent (citrus, spicy, etc) have u lived there long enough to know how often they bloom, once spring and fall or continual bloomers. Any extra info on each plant no matter how minor the details im sure will help you find a name for your beauties. Good luck!! And congrats for getting such a lovely bonus to your new house!
If we could all be so lucky! Lol ;-)
♥Lyna

o

thanks Lyna :) i'll try to add som info but it gonna be a little hard to describe the scents/fragrance coz while smelling many roses, it gets quite mixed up..lol

o

Lol! And of course, you gotta go back for a few more wiffs! Lol. Try smellin' some coffe beans or even fresh grounds(unused) its supposed to help clear the nose/mind of any remaing scents in between. Good luck!!
-Lyna

o

Lol! And of course, you gotta go back for a few more wiffs! Lol. Try smellin' some coffe beans or even fresh grounds(unused) its supposed to help clear the nose/mind of any remaing scents in between. Good luck!!
-Lyna

o

Thanks Lyna for a life long tip :) i'll start posting their fragrances upto my nose knowledge..!!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here