Posted by greenkhan none (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 21, 13 at 16:36

help name this too plz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Name this rose 3 plz

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 19:39

Can you give us any more info about these roses? Like how they grow, how tall, how big are the blooms, fragrance, etc.? This looks a lot like my Graham Thomas but without more info it's hard to say.

o
RE: Name this rose 3 plz

this rose plant is about 3 1/2 feet tall and has got flexible shoots that i have tied to hold the blooms. its blooming in flushes with cup shaped flowers. Nice not too strong fragrance. its almost coming to autumn but it is still comin up with buds quite vigorously and blooming.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here