Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone who will help me sharing their pictures?

Posted by elmajo Norway (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 19, 05 at 9:29

Hi!
I`m 36 years old, live in Norway. I`m making a webpage in the school I`m a student, and have planned to write about roses. I know there is a lot of roses that is named up after celebrities and royalities. Is there anyone of you out there who wants to share pictures with me if you know about such roses? I can`t either find any link on the net, so if anyone have a nice link/links, I would really preciate it!! Thank you so much!

Image link: Anyone who will help me sharing their pictures? (25 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone who will help me sharing their pictures?

I forgot to write my emailadress, for those of you who wants to help me. It`s elmajo69@start.no

Thanks!

o

You may look up any rose at the HelpMeFind website:
HelpMeFind Roses

Some of the ones I can think of offhand, but there may be several hundred,

Queen Elizabeth
Mister Lincoln
Ingrid Bergman
Barbra Streisand
Ronald Reagan
Nancy Reagan
Bob Hope
Lucille Ball
Lee Ann Rimes
Reba McEntire
Rosie O'Donnell
Bing Crosby
Billy Graham
The McCartney Rose
Maria Calas (Miss All American Beauty)

o

Thank you so much! I can take a search on this one, just to have something to start with! I`m very grateful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here