Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose id help

Posted by mllekelly24 none (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 12 at 17:03

This is a long shot but hopefully someone can help me. I saved these photos to my computer last spring wanting to plant them this winter. Well, I forgot to put the name with the photo. If anyone knows which roses these are I would appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose id help

Sorry, I don't know how to upload multiple pictures at once.

o

I think these are all from the Hybrid Tea category.

o

Last photo.

o

I would venture a guess that the lavender rose is a Blue Girl Hybrid Tea. I have a "Blue Girl" and it looks pretty much like your rose. Dave.

o

I searched the photos using tineye and the last photo (the pink) came up on multiple sites as "Pink Promise".
Check here: http://ynurserynews.com/news/9/02/

The second rose comes up as a photo linked to Wayside gardens, but the page is expired. It was something they carried, though.

Tineye can't find the purple or red one.

o

I found the second photo down, too.

It is called "Change of Heart", Hybrid Tea. New Generation Roses Collection, Ultimate Rose Collection. Bred by Zary. Introduced by Jackson and Perkins

That photo is posted here, although the one you posted has been flopped and is a mirror image of the original:

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?l=21.47502

Or, perhaps yours was the original, I am not sure on that, but it is the same photograph, just reversed.

If you click on the name of the rose above the photo there, it will take you to the main page for the rose listing it's information. I can't seem to get the link uploaded here so you will have to copy and paste.

o

The first photo is of "Voluptuous". Also a rose by Zary, introduced by J and P.

Here is a link to the photo:
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?l=21.47544

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here