Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can you identify these roses (multiple types)?

Posted by itskristin none (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 12 at 16:45

I am trying to determine which roses are used in this bouquet. They're such beautiful shades of deep rose/coral, peach, light pink... I think I see one or two 'Patience' David Austin roses, a 'Juliet', as well as some tan ranunculus... but am stuck on the other components of this bouquet!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can you identify these roses (multiple types)?

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 25, 12 at 20:51

It would be nearly impossible to ID all the roses in that bouquet from that picture. It's very difficult to ID roses with any accuracy even with good clear individual pictures of the rose in all stages of bloom. My suggestion would be to go online and look at different rose nurseries and see if you can find ones that have these colors that appeal to you.

I will say that the bottom deeper colored ones look like they could be Hot Cocoa.

o
RE: can you identify these roses (multiple types)?

The big cream colored flat rose could be Sombrieul.
...agree with Hot Cocoa too.
The others could be English/Austens - he has lors of apricots and pinks. They could probably be a flirist rose too...

I think there is white hellebore, penstemon eatonii and some beech leaves in there. That beige thing with the pinky- peach center petals facing inward. almost looks like a strawflower? I wonder if a mum might do that too?? Very pretty whatever it is.

Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here