Return to the Name That Rose Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone heard of this rose ...?

Posted by vieja z7NM (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 2, 09 at 19:43

My favorite rose is one I bought some years ago at a local nursery ... it is called "Gardens of The World" & has pinkish red, white flowers & blooms continuously all summer. I have to cut it back several times as it will get over 5-6 ft. tall & 4 ft. diameter big 'bush' completely covered with blooms! Has anyone ever heard of this rose? I was told once that it was grown for only a couple of years & then was not to be made available again by the developer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone heard of this rose ...?

it's list on helpmefind

Here is a link that might be useful: help me find

o
RE: anyone heard of this rose ...?

You may want to post this over on the main Roses Forum with the subject "Gardens of the World". Many more folks over there and a few will probably be able to tell you their experiences.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Name That Rose Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here