Return to the Organic Rose Growing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New ARS Committee - The Good Earth Rose Committee

Posted by blsmith 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 8, 07 at 11:44

I am very happy to announce that one of my dearest friends, Bonnie Shoultz and her husband Jack are heading up a new American Rose Society Committee.

Here is Bonnie's announcement:
------------------------------------------------------------
Attention Rose Lovers-------especially "organic" minded Rose Lovers!!!!

As of January 2007 Jack is heading up a new American Rose Society Committee and his articles and other organic rose writers will be featured in the American Rose Society Magazine every other month and possibly every month in the near future. We have been working on this committee setup for the past two years and we will also be launching an organic rose care website listed with ARS and available to anybody online. We are called "The Good Earth Rose Committee:----R.O.S.E.--Responsible, organic, simple and earth friendly. Our new website will be ready to go the first of January and it will be www.organicrosecare.org You are welcome to publish this NEW news in the any of your newsletters and tell folks about it as it's already listed on the ARS web site. If you need anymore details---please let me know. Please look at www.ars.org under ARS Committees and scroll down until you find Good Earth Rose Committee (IPM).

You are welcome to view the website now. If you have any questions-----please email
organicjack@cox.net or call 619-440-4174
------------------------------------------------------------
Jack is a great speaker, educator in the area of organic rose gardening and I am so pleased to see his leadership in this area.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New ARS Committee - The Good Earth Rose Committee

Brenda,

Thanks for spreading the news!

This is something the American Rose Society has needed to do for years. I am so pleased that Jack took on the job and he and Paulette created this awesome website. I hope everyone has a chance to read Jack's articles in the ARS magazine. :)

Steve Jones
ARS, President

o
RE: New ARS Committee - The Good Earth Rose Committee

You can also get to the web site directly by going to www.organicrosecare.org

Here is a link that might be useful: www.organicrosecare.org

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organic Rose Growing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here