Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blsmith_gw

New ARS Committee - The Good Earth Rose Committee

blsmith
17 years ago

I am very happy to announce that one of my dearest friends, Bonnie Shoultz and her husband Jack are heading up a new American Rose Society Committee.

Here is Bonnie's announcement:

------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Rose Lovers-------especially "organic" minded Rose Lovers!!!!

As of January 2007 Jack is heading up a new American Rose Society Committee and his articles and other organic rose writers will be featured in the American Rose Society Magazine every other month and possibly every month in the near future. We have been working on this committee setup for the past two years and we will also be launching an organic rose care website listed with ARS and available to anybody online. We are called "The Good Earth Rose Committee:----R.O.S.E.--Responsible, organic, simple and earth friendly. Our new website will be ready to go the first of January and it will be www.organicrosecare.org You are welcome to publish this NEW news in the any of your newsletters and tell folks about it as it's already listed on the ARS web site. If you need anymore details---please let me know. Please look at www.ars.org under ARS Committees and scroll down until you find Good Earth Rose Committee (IPM).

You are welcome to view the website now. If you have any questions-----please email

organicjack@cox.net or call 619-440-4174

------------------------------------------------------------

Jack is a great speaker, educator in the area of organic rose gardening and I am so pleased to see his leadership in this area.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?