Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheema_gw

Need very disease resistant roses have koi

cheema
16 years ago

I have a koi pond and can't use any chemicals. I need guidance from anyone willing to share what is best in my climate. Humid and hot in the summer and down to freezing in the winter. In the ground so far I have Polka, Parade, Joseph's coat, moonlight,prosperity, mdm. Isaac Pereire,bourbon queen, red cascade,american beauty climber,buff beauty,province panchee,souv.de la malmaison,maiden's blush,arethusa,ispahan,ville de Bruxelles,falstaff,nymphenburg,general kleber,Irish hope,leverkuusen,Tessof d'uberville,graham thomas,veilchenblau,parade,polka,setina,paul neyron,dame de cour, crepuscule. I have ordered for spring delivery Hansa,Mrs.Doreen Pike,Rosarie de l'Hay,Magnificent perfume,stars n stripes forever,The poet,westerland,fragrant masterpiece,royal amber, Joyce Barden,Mrs.william Paul,felicite parmentier,Great maiden's blush,konigen von Denmark. I know this is a very long list and I have tried my best to research but was hoping my garden friends could also be helpful. I will say that arethusa, crepuscule, setina,falstaff,prosperity, graham thomas,setina,queen of bourbon, none of these seem to be doing very well. I could also use feeding advice, too! Thank you for your advise. I am two years new in the rose garden!!!

Comments (3)