I would like to know if anyone has the experience with using Thompson Waterseal or their new Thompsonized® Wood (it is pressure-treated, premium grade wood that is thoroughly waterproofed to the core).
I am sensitive to a lot of chemicals and would like to know whether the stain or the treated wood will give out VOCs that will affect people with chemical allergies.
|I need to be watchful when in the are of the lumber yard where pressure treated wood is because I can have an asthma attack, same as if in an area of the garden center with the synthetic chemicals or the soaps and detergents sections of other stores.|
Return to the Organic Rose Growing Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here