Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
penguu

HAVE: rooted Gardenia rose, want Gloire de Dijon

penguu
10 years ago

I have rooted rose 'Gardenia' (the yellow one, not the white one from 2002) I have been growing in a pot for a year. The roots are a bit tight but you can wiggle them loose for planting and it will be fine (I have done this many times to Gardenia).

I want Gloire de Dijon, but feel free to proposition me. I like Bardens and Austins and OGRs in general, and don't like HT reds (but russets and mauves are lovely).

Comments (4)

• reemcook
    10 years ago

I am still a novice at rose gardening. I have OGRs. Unfortunately, due to a winter storm and then during our landscaping project, some of the roses lost their name tags. :( I am unsure how to take the cuttings. I would love to exchange some of the OGR cuttings if you can guide me through the process. Please email me from my Gardenweb profile page.

Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Reem's Profile Page

• penguu
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Reem, sent you an email. I'm definitely interested in your OGR cuttings, and if we live in the same city, would it be possible to do a face swap instead of mail? What do you prefer?

• reemcook
    10 years ago

Hello,

It does appear that we live in the same city. :) Different suburbs. I sent you an email just a few mins ago.

Hope to hear back from you!

Reem

• penguu
    Original Author
    10 years ago

weird, I don't think I received your email O_O

Did you send the email via gardenweb or directly to my email? Should I send you my email address?

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz