Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marydanielle_gw

Wanted: A good start

MaryDanielle
11 years ago

I'd like a good start and a chance at some cuttings. I'm only beginning, and don't have other rose varieties to trade, but I do have honeysuckle, a Chinese elm bonsai tree, 2 juniper pre bonsai, a cattleya orchid hybrid, and a seedling heating mat that you can use with standard sized trays. e-mail me for more information (marydaniellesantos@yahoo.com), I do like double bloom roses, and as I'm only starting out I don't have much (I've ordered an Ebb Tide, Dick Clark, and Distant Drums so I have those already) so anything you have I'll definitely appreciate!! Let me know if you're interested in any of the items I have listed! I would love some cuttings for a container garden, I do live in Kansas but we're supposed to be PCSing to South Carolina soon (husband is Army). Please I would LOVE a chance at expanding my horizons, but can't spend $20 on a bush. I am a novice to roses, but I grow orchids successfully and even from seed and not many people can say that so the best care will be taken with your cuttings!!! I also make fabric pots, if anyone is interested in trading a few cuttings for a custom pot. I do it by hand so the best care is taken when making them!!! :)

Please let me know! Once again, my e-mail is marydaniellesantos@yahoo.com Thank you!!!

Comment (1)