Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
limequilla_gw

WANTED: Miniature or nearly Miniature Rose Cuttings

limequilla
17 years ago

Hi all-

I am ready to start some cuttings using the mist method and thought miniature or nearly miniature roses would be easiest. I am in Zone 5 and don't actually have *any* roses, save 2 I bought a couple weeks ago from the Park's Sale.

I love roses, but I always get side tracked at the nursery and the potted roses are heavy and I leave them somewhere before getting to the checkout! Okay, not all the time, but it has happened a couple times!

I was at the national Rose Show in Bellevue this year (as a member of the general public) and also took a quick trip to Heritage Roses. The miniature roses had 2 different names -- miniature and one that meant "not so miniature". I really loved them growing at Heirloom Roses!

If I get to pick colors, red, salmon, coral, pink, rose, orange &/or yellow would be nice. Not white, mauve, lavender, purple, or flesh colored. :) Hey, might as well ask for what I really want!

If there are any roses you absolutely love that would grow in Zone 5 with hardly any snow cover, please let me know!

Take a look at my available trades and see if anything jumps out atcha.

Thanks,

Lime

Comment (1)