Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosewylde

HAVE: Roses I Rooted this Season

rosewylde
17 years ago

I got so excited about watching these grow that most of them are between 6"-10". A few are a bit smaller. They are well rooted and have been out from under the misting system for several weeks now and they need good homes. The following are currently available:

Oklahoma

Altissimo (Have 2 of these)

Louis Philippe

Irish Elegance

Mutabilis

Souvenir de la Malmaison

Tiffany

American Beauty (2 of these)

La Tosca

In another week or so, I will have:

Betty Prior (2 of these)

In return, I am looking for Louise Odier, Reine Victoria, Mme. Ernst Calvat, any of the Cochet familty (Maman, Niles, White Maman), Ellen Willmott, Mme. Alfred Carriere, Cecile Brunner------this list could go on a long time. :-) Anyway, even if the roses you have to offer aren't on my list, and you are interested in what I have, please let me know. Perhaps we can work something out, and besides, part of trading is to make some new friends, right?

Laurel

Comments (13)

• gardentea
    17 years ago

Hi I am interested in mutabilies, I have a climbing iceberg its a small very fragrant flower, 1 flower bloom you can smell it just passing by

• kayla
    17 years ago

Hi, I am interested in Oklahoma & Souv.de la Malmaison. I have rooted Lemarque, Graham Thomas, Cornelia & a few other OGRs if you are interested in trading with me...pls let me know. Thx, Kayla

• rosewylde
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Mutabilis, Oklahoma, and Souvenir de la Malmaison are spoken for. The others are still available. In addition, I hope to have more of SdlM ready soon, so if you were thinking about that one, let me know.
    Laurel

• rosewylde
    Original Author
    17 years ago

La Tosca and 1 American Beauty are taken.
    Laurel

• newgarderner
    17 years ago

Hi,

I have no roses to trade, Can we work something out. I am looking for something whic is easy to grow, with some sweet smell.
    I am naive when it comes to roses.

Thankyou,

• rosewylde
    Original Author
    17 years ago

To all those requesting free roses, roses for postage,or a non-rose trade, Sorry but I am trading for roses only.
    Laurel

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi Laurel,
    I'm interested in Betty Prior.(I thought I got one in a trade, but it is Dr. Huey, lol!) I have Belle Isis rooted. I also have many other types of plants.
    Let me know either way.
    Thanks,
    Remy

• cecily
    17 years ago

Hi Laurel,
    I'm planning to shovel prune a two year old MAC this fall (I don't spray and its a big, spotty mess). Send me your mailing address and I'll bareroot it and mail it to you in September.
    Cecily

• rosewylde
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Cecily, What a kind and generous offer. I will send you an email with my address, but not before I look at your trade wish list to see if there is something I can offer in return. So, Mme Alfred gets Blackspot?? Then you might enjoy this--I was paging through Botanica's "Roses" yesterday and stopped to re read about MAC. The description begins, "Known for its reliable health..." Thanks. Laurel

• gardentea
    17 years ago

thanks I received the mutabilies healthy, I sent you an email

• rosewylde
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Gardentea, the rose you sent is healthy and sending out new growth. Thanks for trading!
    Laurel

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Do you still have Tiffany? I have some named daylilys I could trade for tiffany.
    I also have lots of unnamed iris - some are heirlooms.

I will have more roses rooted next spring. (I do hardwood cuttings in the winter).

If you interested please let me know and I will tell you what daylilys I have.

Maureen

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Oh, if your Penelope trade doesn't work out - I have a well established one in my garden I could trade you.

Maureen