Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have several rooted Queen Elizabeth cuttings

Posted by gr8heather 6b (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 27, 13 at 15:51

Once it warms up this spring, I'd love to trade for other rooted cuttings. My cuttings have been growing under lights for 4-6 months, so most are quite well established. I have around 12 of these.

I'd like to trade for multicolored roses ( I love striped roses!), uniquely colored roses, or roses with a high petal count. Let me know what you have!

I'd also consider trading for non-rooted cuttings, if you were able to offer several different varieties.

Still have a few left, Shipped some this week and they did very well. Hoping to trade & ship before it gets too hot.

photo IMG_0655_zpsc4d6b0d2.jpg

photo 2012-06-121903_zps1b8e47bd.jpg

photo IMG_0653_zps206acc3f.jpg

photo IMG_0654_zps9f37dbd7.jpg

photo IMG_0655_zpsc4d6b0d2.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: Queen Elizabeth

This post was edited by gr8heather on Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 18:14

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have several rooted Queen Elizabeth cuttings

Would you be interested in trading for cuttings of royal highness. I've never rooted rose cuttings myself, will try this year.

I bought royal highness only last year from a end of season sale. There were very few flowers before it went dormant for the winter. so don't have much feedback on how the plant does. The blooms are very pretty blush and full of petals.

pebbles

o

pebble09,
If I were to trade for cuttings, I would prefer to trade for several different varieties, preferably ones that were bi-colored. It's just that these took so long to root, I'd really like the trade to be something that really catches my eye.
Thanks!

o

They are growing like crazy

This post was edited by gr8heather on Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 18:05

o
pics

Added some more pictures to the original post.

o

Could u please explain me the procedure and what kind of soil did u use to root the rose
Thank you

o

Hi remy101, you asked me about my process on a previous thread a while ago, and I explained there. Here is the link:

Here is a link that might be useful: Rooting process

o

Than you so much gr8heather

o

Heather
Thanks for the healthy, robust plant!

It seems to be happy in its new home in the South.

I enjoyed trading with you. Looking forward to more trades in the future.

Susie

o

Awesome! I am glad it did well! I look forward to future trades too :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here