Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pet Tags for Roses

Posted by catsrose VA 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 17:28

In the unsatisfying search for garden labels, I have been considering getting an engraver. Even on eBay they are expensive. More do-able is a machine that makes pet tags. Some of these tags could be used as labels, but I was thinking more along the lines of tags to attach to the rose itself, similiar to the ones you sometimes get with a rose, but the info could be anything you wanted (name of rose on one side, your name on the other, or where you bought it and when, etc, etc). This way when the garden label blows away get chewed up by the dog or run over by the lawn mower, you (and posterity) knows what it is. You could even have your choice of shape. I think the blanks are about .80 a piece, and if so, I'd ask for 1.50 plus shipping.
I'm willing to spring for the machine if I've got a market. Please let me know if you are interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pet Tags for Roses

You can't sell anything on these forums!

o
RE: Pet Tags for Roses

That is a good idea for tags, I have been high and low looking for something nice. You may can market them on eBay!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here