Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for International Herald Tribune

Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 26, 12 at 21:00

I am looking for cuttings of International Herald Tribune because I heard that it roots easily, not to mention that it is a beautiful rose from all of the pictures I've seen. In exchange, I would be able to send any of the following:

Phyllis Bide
Ash Wednesday
Apricot Princess
Belinda's Dream
Jeremiah Pink
Hansa

Thanks, Tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for International Herald Tribune

Hi Tammy,
I have it and can spare a few cuttings though my plant is not large.
linda

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 28, 12 at 18:43

That would be wonderful Linda! Are you the same Linda who emailed me about a month ago regarding cuttings? Right now I would be able to send you any of the above, or I think you were asking about Cupcake and Camaieux, which are not large, but I should be able to get some cuttings off of. Or, I would be happy to send you postage :)

o

Tammy,
That's me. I'll just send the IHT cuttings with any others if you want to wait. Let me know if you prefer older stems and don't want to wait for May. My plant is small and the stems will not be large. If someone else has a bigger plant you might want to trade with them but it's possible this plant typically has thin stems.

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 29, 12 at 21:27

May is great Linda, I didn't realize you had IHT :) That will be perfect since hopefully some of mine will have grown some by May and be ready for some soft wood cuttings. I just glanced down your list again, and there's quite a few of yours I'm interested in too (Rosendorf Sparrieshoop, Lordy Oberon, Nathalies High Hills, Duke of York, Cramoisi Superieur...to name a few) Should be a great exchange!

o

Looking forward to trading with you too! Don't worry about your smaller plants..if they're not big enough to take cuttings from just say so. Will email you sometime in May after the first flush. Meanwhile, happy spring!

o
RE: Have International Herald Tribune

I have several rooted cuttings of IHT that need good homes.
If you want one please respond on this thread.

Danty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here