Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbiep_gw

I have starts to trade of white cluster fragrant rose

debbiep_gw
14 years ago

A lost tag white fragrant cluster rose that is a shrub or rambler type of rose bush with draping foliage.It does have thorns.It blooms heavily spring/early summer and them again throughout fall.I'd prefer to trade for rooted starts/cuttings of other roses or check my wants on my page..Debbie

Comments (5)

• lookin4you2xist
    14 years ago

I can help you with # Old Blush rose
    # Louis Phillipe rose I just need to get you some under my misters today, so it would take a few months but best I can do. Any pics of the plant you have so I may get an idea as to what it could be ?I'm sure even if I cant identify it someone here can. Feel free to look at my roses if it isnt under patent and I have it, I have no problem starting cuttings. I have been doing minis mainly but if I do not stop I'll have too many soon. You want the bush form of old blush or the climbing form or both ?
    Andrew

• lookin4you2xist
    14 years ago

Debbie, Please email me again, I am not seeing your mail for whatever reason? I'm not 100% sure I have Old Bl. and Cl. Old Blush rooted already ? I can easily put some under my misting bed today, and they'd be ready within a short amount of time. Or I can send cuttings mon. Let me know. They root very easily, not like I'm going to lose the plants they are pretty bullet proof, have a few other Chinas as well.

I have other roses that are rooted, I have no problem getting rid of a few for postage, interested in the other rose, but mainly just trying to figure what i would be. I do not have a ton of white, but no biggie. I'll pass on it. I need to keep room for everything else.

I'll let you know what I have rooted. I have 3 or 4 extra Moser house shed rose, once bloomer I guess. It hasn't bloomed for me yet. But you are welcome to one. I'll either dump the others here, online, or at a rose meeting ? I'll take a look at your want page in a moment. But feel free to PM me so I have your address let me know how much space you have ,what colors ,type of rose you like, and I'll do my best to help.
    Andrew

• t_1956
    14 years ago

Hello... when you say starts ... how do you start and how do you ship a start .. I am new here.
    I have an antique cluster type dark pink but don't know how to start it or how to send a start.
    Thanks for educationg this newbie.
    Tina

• tobemeghan
    14 years ago

I would like to have some of your starts. I don't know if you are interesting in anything I have to trade though. I have both roots and clippings from a vintage rose I have. I don't know what type it is, has been said to be growing in the same place for over 50 years, and was brought in. I added a picture of the ones I had before the goat got out and ate them they had been trans planted the same year the picture was taken so not very established but bloomed beautifully. They have thorns but were resistant to disease and had no problems with them. I also have elderberry roots, bamboo roots, hollyhock seeds, desert rose seeds, and lots of marigolds.

Thanks!
    (link to pic: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/Tobemeghan/rosechick.jpg )

Here is a link that might be useful:

• debbiep_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

tobemeghan,send me a e-mail.There is no way to contact you from your page.Debbie

Sponsored