Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just taken today: cuttings

Posted by julianna 7bAR (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 16:36

Hi all, I happened to be pruning some roses and thought I'd say something in case anyone wanted cuttings. I chopped a bit on Vielchenblau and Mlle. Franziska Krueger. Let me know if anyone wants anything. I put a posting up in the plant exchange forum but thought to say something in here just in case.

I thought I may try to root a few for myself as well. Could be fun :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just taken today: cuttings

Hi Julianna. I would be interested in a couple of each. Are you looking to trade or do for postage? Please check my trade list if you want to do a trade. Thanks, Kay

o

Hi Kay! Your list is certainly tempting, but without sun I'm kind of limited. Darn! LOL! That's OK. I'm happy to send for postage. If you e-mail me today, I can put them in the mail for you to start them on the journey ASAP.

o

Hi Kay, I sent you another message Friday. I can't send without your address :)

To everyone else: Cuttings are all gone now. Thanks everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here