melva_gw

Roots! I see Roots!

melva
17 years ago

Too bad I have no clue as to, what rose it is, there is no tag

Comments (5)

• mrskjun
    17 years ago

It doesn't matter which rose does it? You rooted it!!! Almost like giving birth lol. And one day it will grow up and bloom and you can identify it. I never get tired of the feeling of making a new plant from a cutting. Congrats.

Betty

• faintheart
    17 years ago

How exciting, melva!!! I am trying my best at rooting some 'hot cocoa' inside under lights. How long did you wait to see those roots?

Dee

• melva
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Don't know as there is no info. on the container...I have been doing a lot of cuttings and some of them have names and dates...this is probably a month...

• rosewylde
    17 years ago

Way to go, Melva!!! As Betty said, it will bloom and then you will know what it is. Rooting cuttings is so exciting. My first rooting sucesses (from late last Summer) have big fat buds and will bloom soon. Don't think I will ever get over the thrill of getting them started. Keep us posted on how this beauty turns out.
    Laurel

• michelle_4466
    17 years ago

Melva,
    Congratulations!!! It doesnot matter what rose it is.You will still enjoy the end result.I have six little roses with roots from last year's attempt.I did not date or put a tag as where I got it from.I will have to find out when it blooms.
    michelle

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA