Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roses in propagation this Spring

Posted by danty z9CA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 2:23

Hi GW rose-growing friends,
I am still at it propagating roses (mostly minis and polyanthas) to trade and share with the good people I meet on the GW forum and others.

Attached is a list of the varieties that are in propagation currently.
The names marked with an * are available now.

NOTE: A few varieties are NOID roses that I have given my own names to (for example: Old-fashioned yellow patio).

All I ask is to be compensated for the shipping costs or an equal trade in cuttings I am interested in from those that have them.

Best,
Danty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roses in propagation this Spring

Sent u mail about a possible trade

o

Sent u mail about a possible trade

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 20:51

Dan, you are so nice to offer these each year :) I would love to do the same once I get some good roots going on my cuttings. I think its so much fun to see them root and grow!
I would love to have any of these:
The Alexandra Rose
Inner Wheel
Fireglow
Kathleen
Ivory Palace
Summerwind
Cassie

I can either pay postage, or I'll have the following polyantha, mini's, and smaller floribundas for trade after first flush in about 1 month:

Grumpy
Clotilde Soupert
Eutin
The Fairy
Phyllis Bide
Apricot Princess
Blue Mist
Pixie CL
Angelica Renae
Little Buckeroo
Weeping China Doll
Outta the Blue
Vineyard Song
Orange Elf

Tammy

This post was edited by TNY78 on Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 22:30

o

I would love to have the following (Alas nothing to trade yet-but willing to pay)

Caldwell Pink
Leonie Lamesch
Mrs W Koning
Poulsen's Pearl
Verdun

o

I don't have any minis just floribundas but I would love to pay postage for these:

madame leonie lamesch
walferdange
lyda rose
andie
the gift

Thank you

o

Dan, You are a really fine person, Playgold is looking out of this world. Holding for a bloom. I must say I would be honored to have any of you little ones, James

o

James,
Glad to hear about Playgold.
It is a bit slow to develop but gains momentum after it gets going.

Please let me know of any roses on the list I posted that appeal to you.

Plan

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 24, 13 at 22:42

Hey Dan, I was logging the plants you sent me on my Excel sheet today, and I wasn't sure if the Inner Wheel you sent me was the Meilland one, or the Fryer one....If you know, can you let me know :) Thanks so much! If not, I can just wait until it blooms..

Tammy

o

Dan, Thank you so kindly for your offer. I know for sure I need X-Rated (Dee Bennett) she had one of the best teachers. And more than likely a few others, Now speaking of teachers, I am so looking forward to your lecture on the tube. I am certain you will be a great professor, after seeing your wonderful work. Thanks a million times, James

o

Dan, Thank you so kindly for your offer. I know for sure I need X-Rated (Dee Bennett) she had one of the best teachers. And more than likely a few others, Now speaking of teachers, I am so looking forward to your lecture on the tube. I am certain you will be a great professor, after seeing your wonderful work. Thanks a million times, James

o

I would love Caldwell pink for postage! I don't have any roses to trade. Just getting started! Please help feed my new addiction!

o

Hi gagal,
CALDWELL PINK is very popular and all of the rooted cuttings I have are committed to others.
I will be getting more going so I can keep you on the waiting list if you want.

Just let me know.

Danty

o

I sent you a email, Thanks for posting these!

o

Dan
I would love to have Little Butterfly , Wee Butterflies,Hello Gorgeous,Lighthouse,and The Gift.I have mini Green Ice .Or would be glad to pay postage.Have some other Roses if you want a list. Would be glad to send clippings.
Glenna

o

Ah Danty I"m looking for a Sweet Chariot. Is it still available? I can send you some fragrant plants (jasmine, etc.. ) Let me know! : )

o

Dan (and others on the forum),

I am most interested in trading for Abracadabra, Hocus Pocus, Black Beauty and Simsalabim.

I have the following to trade:

Chrysler Imperial
Just Joey
Double Delight
Bewitched
Gold Rush
Garden Party
Sterling
Oregold
Burgundy Iceberg

Others that I am very interested in growing are (in order of preference):

Dortmund (climbing)
Sally Holmes
Climbing New Dawn
Rose de Rescht
Koko Loko
Madame Alfred Carriere
Stretch Johnson
Mermaid
Abraham Darby
Angel Face, Climbing
Blaze Improved, Climbing
Topaz Jewel
Eden Climber
Paradise Found
Julio Iglesias
Yves Piaget
Jacques Cartier
Gypsy
Bubble Bath
Limoncello
Gertrude Jekyll

This post was edited by TeamMcCalla on Mon, Jun 10, 13 at 13:53

o

Hi TeamMcCalla,
The ABRACADABRA I have isn't the one you are looking for.
My plant is a J&P rose bred by Warriner.
The one you want is a Kordes rose.

Danty

o

Hi Danty,
If you still have some for postage, I would love to pay postage for them. I would like to have a sweet chariot and any other yellows, red and purple ones. Thank you very much.
Cathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here