Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for Annie Laurie McDowell

Posted by justkristy 8TX (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 3, 14 at 7:55

I would gladly pay shipping for cuttings of this rose. Can't seem to find it from any vendors. Thanks!
-Kristy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for Annie Laurie McDowell

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 4, 14 at 11:19

The only place I know of that had it was Angel Gardens and they're out of stock. You might want to contact them and see if they have any left over or if they are planning on restocking it and put your name on a waiting list.

o

Kim Rupert, the breeder of Annie Laurie McDowell hand-delivered propagation material to Burling Leong of Burlington Roses. Burling needs to grow them on, but will have the plants to send by summer. You can email her and get on the waiting list at burlingtonroses@aol.com

I'm on that list. It is a wonderful rose and worth the wait.

This post was edited by jasminerose4u on Mon, Apr 7, 14 at 1:03

o

I sent a large Priority box of cuttings to Heirloom last fall. I haven't heard how they're progressing yet. Material has been delivered to Burlington and material will be delivered to Long Ago in a few weeks. It's early for anyone to have any available. It takes a number of weeks to root cuttings, then many more for them to mature to the point of being retail worthy. Please be patient. This rose will be available this year. Kim

o

Thanks guys!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here