Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted in Canada

Posted by triple_b BC 5b (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 14:39

a cutting of Tamora. Will pay shipping. This will be later this summer I understand, I just like getting my ducks in a row beforehand, as it were.
Tamora well over 20 years old, the patent has expired, so she is old enough to legally have asexual relations. (in case anyone was concerned)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted in Canada

Doesn't Pickering Nurseries sell Tamora?

o

yes they do but I would have to
1. order a minimum of three roses
2. order by May 15
3. I do not currently have the money nor space for either of the above.

o

Hi I am sure I have a Tamora, maybe even two. I have lost my garden diagram, so I have to wait for them to bloom to see what I have. I bought them from Pickering last year, and I'm pretty sure I bought two. I also have a number of other DA's
As I'm sure you know by now, my favourite is Fair Bianca.
my email address is potgrower@live.com Sativa.

o

Thanks! I will keep you posted. Still have to pick up some perlite and whatnot.

The other one that I really want to find is Isabel Renaissance. Our second stillborn baby, a girl, we named Isabelle. And the word Renaissance means 'rebirth' which means to me we will meet again in Heaven. Not to mention that it is a really pretty rose.

I know, I know, everyone says 'why not just buy it?' Well what is the fun in that?? I will do the Scottish frugal thing first and try and grow my own. If that fails, THEN I will buy one. Can't get it locally which means that after shipping I would be paying through the nose anyway or else buying two to three more just to make it 'pay'. Being restricted to pots and places to put them, that isn't always the easiest thing to do.

o
Isabelle Renaissance

Sorry to hear about your loss. It doesn't look like IR is very common - I would buy one if you're able to locate one.
Sativa.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here