Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose cuttings to propagate

Posted by djwhit86 Florida (My Page) on
Mon, May 28, 12 at 9:08

Hi, I am new to this forum but not new to propagating cuttings. I have rooted around 4000 plants so far. only about 100 have been roses though. I am looking to start growing many varieties of roses on own root as well as grafted on fortuniana rootstock since I live in Florida (Jacksonville). I am looking to get cuttings from anyone who has healthy disease and virus free roses. If I am successful propagating the cuttings someone sends me I will be happy to send you a rooted cutting back of that rose. Also, I will take pictures of the steps I took to root the cuttings as well as the greenhouse and setup I use to propagate my cuttings. If you are interested in sending my cuttings I will be happy to email you my mailing address to ship the cuttings to me. if you decide you would like to send me cuttings please supply me with the name of the rose you are sending. I am not legally aloud to propagate patented roses so please dont mail them. thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose cuttings to propagate

Hello, would you be interested in trading rose cuttings?

I am looking for older roses like BR Gant and Duchesse de Brabant. . .

Thank you for your time. You can write me at my personal address if you would like, Bobbieyama@mac.com

Rogue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here