Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
free fertilizes .... can i use it on roses

Posted by Adrift-in-beauty 9b (wacshbar05@live.com) on
Tue, May 27, 14 at 19:45

So i went to a local landscaping place to find kelp and fish emulsion product's.. the man behind the counter says try these free let me know how it gose ... he gave me organica "kelp booster " not booster plus just "booster " and organica "microbial soil conditioner" ... any ideas on these products are they a good idea it jas instructions for flowering plants but idk about on my roses ... any advice or ideas .. any experience with this stuff

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: free fertilizes .... can i use it on roses

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, May 31, 14 at 22:26

If it's an organic the roses will love it. The microbial is good for helping the rose be able to absorb nutrients. I think they will both be good for your roses.

o
RE: free fertilizes .... can i use it on roses

Thanks seil ,I took a gamble and used the kelp booster on my one npn performing roses and one old confederate jasmine and in less then a week i had a ton of new growth one the rose and the jasmine has a bunch of new tiny shoots i will treat everything i have with it and try mixing in some of the soil conditioner.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here