Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: Bright Pink Rose for Trade

Posted by LullabyF360 8a (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 18:53

I don't know the name of this rose. I bought it because it was advertised as being a golden cup rose, but when it bloomed it was PINK instead of the YELLOW that I wanted. It is bright pink, has many petals, flowers are about 4 inches across. I do not want this rose; I am putting the entire plant up for TRADE. If you wanting cuttings, I can send a couple. It will fit inside a medium sized box. I would like to trade for cactus, lilies, and/or irises in the amount that would fill a small or medium sized box.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: Bright Pink Rose for Trade

Do you still have the rose? I have a ton of irises that were given to me and I have planted as many as can. I would love to send you some. Where are you? I am in Southern Oklahoma.

o
RE: Have: Bright Pink Rose for Trade

What kind of irises & what color?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here