Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i have these rooted cuttings to trade

Posted by donnaz5 z5 NY (donna13350@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Jun 16, 07 at 19:25

i am looking for rose trades only, please don't offer me perennials, etc., in trade. i would like to trade rooted rose for rooted rose, but will consider cuttings if it is something that i really want.
i will consider most roses that i don't have, but do not want any species, once bloomers, or roses without names.
unless otherwise indicated, these are all at least 10" tall, very well rooted, and healthy.i can post pics if you're wanting them.
i am especially looking for austins that i don't have,stripes, as well as , clio, orange van gogh,tabris,j.h. piernieff,grimaldi,chuckles,gypsy lantern,founder's dream, to name a few.
these are what i have....
clotilde soupert
pegasus
jude the obscure
margo koster, (2)
jaune desprez
la biche
winchester cathedral
ducher
l.d. braithwaite
lavaglut
orfeo
glamis castle
archduke charles (3)
shot silk (2)
la ville de bruxelles (3)..6-8" tall, well rooted
seven sisters (2) 6-8" well rooted
zephrine drouign 6-8", well rooted
bengal tiger
strike it rich
*** last 2 i bought and there were more than 1 in the pot, i didn't root these myself.
you can e-mail me privately or post here, either way, i'll get it. thanks, donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i have these rooted cuttings to trade

Did you get the email?

o

turner..i didn't get an e-mail from you..i e-mailed you off board, hope you get it..gw has a problem with their e-mail sometimes..i find that if you copy and paste it, then send it from your own mailbox, you have better luck..thanks, donna

o

Hello,
I am new to roses and I think I like it :)
I just bought 3 rose bushes and i would love to trade cuttings if you need these. These would not be rooted and you might have to tell me how to do it, lol.
I have rosa "chuckles", seven sisters and knock out "blushing". I am in zone 4-5.
Thanks,
Sue

o

Sent you an email.

o

Hi,

I sent you an email last week and still have Harison's Yellow suckers for trade.

Cheers,
Michelle

o

Hi Donna,
I am still interested in the trade. I now have about 25 or so roses, (Hopelessly addicted), I know you were going to send me an email but i did not get it. Maybe you can just post here.
I will try to update my have list.
Thanks,
Sue

o

for some reason, i have had alot of trouble receiving e-mails from people on gw...i have completed trades with people that did manage to get through to me...i may have more for fall cuttings...thank you..donna

o

O.K. Donna,
Just let me know.
Thanks,
Sue

o

Hi Donna, I have only rooted cuttings of Blaze, but I have many other good roses in my collection if you are interested in cuttings. Let me know if you have anything left. Check out my rose list on 'my page' to see if you would like any cuttings.
Adrienne (Going out of town tomorrow for Labor Day weekend, will be back next week)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here