Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moondance rose

Posted by Judyoflaguna 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 8, 12 at 1:42

Thanks to those of you who responded to my request for
"Summer's Kiss" rose. Someone suggested it is also called
"Moondance" but I looked it up, and that is a white floribunda.
Summer's kiss is a peach Tea rose with few thorns and long stems. Still interested in hearing from anyone who has
Summer's Kiss. Thanks! Judyoflaguna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moondance rose

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 8, 12 at 20:33

Hmmm, I've looked through every rose at HMF that has "summer" or "kiss" in the name and did not find any Tea roses. There are several Hybrid Teas, which is a separate class, and Summer's Kiss is one of them. It is an amber HT by Meilland and goes by several names. Moondance and Spirit of Peace are two of them but the exhibition name is Paul Ricard. Many roses go by several names depending on where they're sold.

Are you sure about that name? Do you have any other information about it?

o
RE: Moondance rose

have just planted a moondance rose
would like to get some more info or comments
thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here