Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rose search

Posted by cosmosmom michigan (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 19:21

I am trying to find my favorite rose, a Gallica called Duchesse d"Angouleme. It appears that no one in the US has her for sale. I'm not ready to give up! What should I try next?

i

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rose search

If you check the "Cuttings" tab on the rose page for Agatha Incarnata, also known as Duchesse d"Angouleme, on Help Me Find - Roses, you will find two people who have listed they have cuttings available for it. You may contact them through the site to inquire if they still have them and if you might be able to obtain cuttings, perhaps suckers, from them. Otherwise, you can put in a "notify me" request with Rogue Valley Roses to be notified when they have it propagated again. Kim

Here is a link that might be useful: Have cuttings

o
RE: rose search

A rose is a woody perennial of the genus Rosa, within the family Rosaceae.

There are over 100 species.

Although some would call roses the most cliche flower to give to girlfriends, wives, etc, their spiraling centers and vivid, rich colors create a lovely flowing feel

Here is a link that might be useful: Rose Collection - You may Like them

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here