Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
reemcook

Have: Ashdown Roses (rooted; 4-5yrs old)

reemcook
10 years ago

UPDATE 08.01.2013

The roses have been claimed. Thank you to my fellow rose enthusiast for taking the Ashdown OGRs. I know that the roses will thrive in the care of their expertise. I am happy to see them go to a good home. :)

GW Roses is a rich platform of resources, discussions, knowledge, and sharing roses!

Hello,

I have 2-3 NOID well-established rooted roses from Ashdown Roses. The roses are approximately 4-5 years old. They were planted in a shaded area in our garden, and hence haven't grown much (though they have a good root system). The roses are most likely shrubs/hybrid musks/noisettes (as these were the types I purchased based on our local rose society's recommendations).

I would like to offer these rooted Ashdown Roses for trade. Due to my health issues, I prefer rooted rose plants (seedlings/young plants are okay with me). The rose plants are available for immediate shipment (I will send them via USPS Priority Mail). Please contact me via Gardenweb email if you are interested in trading rooted roses with me.

Thank you!

Reem

This post was edited by reemcook on Thu, Aug 1, 13 at 16:33

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz