Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: Ashdown Roses (rooted; 4-5yrs old)

Posted by reemcook 8a PNW (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 21:22

UPDATE 08.01.2013

The roses have been claimed. Thank you to my fellow rose enthusiast for taking the Ashdown OGRs. I know that the roses will thrive in the care of their expertise. I am happy to see them go to a good home. :)

GW Roses is a rich platform of resources, discussions, knowledge, and sharing roses!

Hello,

I have 2-3 NOID well-established rooted roses from Ashdown Roses. The roses are approximately 4-5 years old. They were planted in a shaded area in our garden, and hence haven't grown much (though they have a good root system). The roses are most likely shrubs/hybrid musks/noisettes (as these were the types I purchased based on our local rose society's recommendations).

I would like to offer these rooted Ashdown Roses for trade. Due to my health issues, I prefer rooted rose plants (seedlings/young plants are okay with me). The rose plants are available for immediate shipment (I will send them via USPS Priority Mail). Please contact me via Gardenweb email if you are interested in trading rooted roses with me.

Thank you!

Reem

This post was edited by reemcook on Thu, Aug 1, 13 at 16:33

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: Ashdown Roses (rooted; 4-5yrs old)

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 3, 13 at 11:31

Glad to hear you gave them all new homes, Reem!

o
RE: Have: Ashdown Roses (rooted; 4-5yrs old)

Hi Seil,

Thank you for the kind words of support. I am happy that they went to a wonderful home. They are in a new climate zone and state now. :)

I hope they do well there.

Reem

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here