Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Fashion

Posted by herbsroses 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 22, 06 at 19:17

We grew Summer Fashion for a number of years and it became our favorite. I am developing a formal rose garden which can not be complete without Summer Fashion. I contacted J & P and they no longer propigate it. Is there anyone who knows where I can find bare root or cuttings. I will pay in $ and/or blood.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Fashion

i found it at countryside roses...

www.countrysideroses.com

$10.95....you can't beat the price..i've ordered from them, good roses.

o

Lisa does not have this. That was a mistake. No one really sells this any longer, which is a shame. You can send me an email, and I will see what I can do. I have a few of these, but they are spoken for right now. I got mine as unrooted cuttings from UCal-Davis, and rooted myself.

Here is a link that might be useful: FPS program at UC-Davis

o

Please find us a Summer Fashion Floribunda Rose... Thanks

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 19, 11 at 20:13

Palatine and Hortico both had it at one time a few years ago. If they still have a mother plant they may be able to get you one. Call and talk to them. Also check under it's alternate name of Arc de Triomphe. I got mine at Hortico the year before Palatine offered it. Should have waited one more year because my Hortico plant isn't very good. I'm hoping that it's new location will encourage a little more growth and bloom on it.

o

Old thread I know... but Palatine roses has this, they are now sold out currently - although they do carry it, for future reference.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here