Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Seeds....

Posted by zionadams SW Utah (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 13, 06 at 19:51

This is my first year propagating roses and I've got more hips/seeds than I'll ever use.

There's probably 100 rose hips from three plants, all over 30 years old. If you'd like a packet of seeds let me know. We have Cecile Brunner, an un-ID'd red grandiflora (with exhibition form) and one that I've never seen in bloom.

Email me about how to get them to you and I'll send them out this week.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Seeds....

email sent.

o

i sent you an email. Florence

o

email sent...Thank You!

o

I realize I'm late; but do you happen to have any seeds left?

Susanne

o

I would love to try at getting them going. Sounds really fun. If you still have more I'd be very interested. Question is are these roses good for zone 8 Louisiana? Let me know if I can take some off of your hands.

Thanks in advance!
Karin

Here is a link that might be useful: Vette Lovers...

o

Hi,

I would love seed from the Cecile Brunner, if you still have it. I haven't tried them from seed before, but it does sound like fun.

Thanks..
pm2

o

Hi, I 'd like some rose hips! Would you like some of mine in return? Can't do sase from Europe, but I've got seeds /cuttings for trade? Please mail me! Nathaly

o

I received mine Monday(Dec. 4) now it's my turn to get these seeds going....please pray I do this right!

Thanks SAN a bunch!

Karin

Here is a link that might be useful: Vette Lovers...

o

Hi zionadams I just sent you an email. I have not heard from you about the roses, so I am just checking in with you. thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here