Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose clippings wanted

Posted by nanipuawai 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 10, 13 at 20:17

Hello everyone,
Is anyone willing to part with some clippings of old roses or Austins? I can offer tropical cuttings/divisions and Alexandria Palm seeds.

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose clippings wanted

We don't have any roses and can't afford them at the garden shops like home depot. Does anybody know where we can go to get clippings around the Detroit area?

o

If anybody is planning on doing some heavy duty pruning, we would happily pay for shipping of any cuttings that you would be otherwise throwing away.

o

I am transplanting various roses before it gets too terribly cold here, so I'd be happy to send cuttings of several for shipping costs :)

I have problems getting response emails from GWeb, so send me a GW mail with your direct email address, and I'll email y'all back from my real email account. Email me directly from then on out, because I always lose folks!

I have hips, too, if anyone reading this is interested. The chipmunks like them later in the year, but anyone trying to learn to grow roses from seed gets first dibs, lol.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here