Return to the Rose Propagation Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Mme Laurette Messime, Marchioness de Londonerry, Pink Fav.

Posted by bluegirl z8TX (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 3, 12 at 15:31

Have 3 good-sized plants of above, rooted this spring (6 Pink Favorite). Also 3 Champney's Pink Cluster (1 is small). These are very well rooted, 6+ inches, some have bloomed.

Also 2 smaller Pink Chiffon & a couple of Lawsonia (henna) plants.

I'd like to swap for well-rooted OGRs or old HTs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Mme Laurette Messime, Marchioness de Londonerry, Pink Fa

I have several OGR that are not on your listing and many OGR miniatures...I am interested in Mme Laurette Messine, Marchioness de London, and Champney's Pink cluster plants...

If interested, please send email directly....thank you.

o
RE: Have Mme Laurette Messime, Marchioness de Londonerry, Pink Fa

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 4, 12 at 23:05

I would love to trade in spring after I see which of my rooted cuttings make it through winter. Right now I have a number of Ducher, Martha Gonzalez, and Etain rooted if you're interested :)

Tammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Propagation Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here