Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
llbean_gw

UPDATE: obf valentine part 2

llbean
17 years ago

Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be directed to veeja/carol

Please remember the rules of posting confirmation numbers to your partner.

Ok Ladies I can't sleep..So here I am posting names:

Because Valentines is for "lovers" or "couples" the person that you are "paired" with is who you are swapping with this month.

Max helped by drawing names out of my winter boots.

Here goes the numbers were uneven so I am stating upfront that I took two nice ladies, because I wanted to. I am not sure if this would be a problem, but if it is let me know.

Skohler and Sassy (cute)

Zabecc and Tiny

Lunamoon and BethBkodiak

Amybabyboy and Brittneysgran

Dancingmoon and giverny4me

theresa23 and sandlapper

Mellon and Dizzydaffodils

veeja11 and cedarnest

Remy and Laura

Laura and Sguazon

Ladies thanks for joining my first swap and please check back for some of cupids postings.... Told you this would be fun.

Comments (150)

• lunamoon
    17 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Beth~ Your box went out today. Confirmation #0306 3030 0000 1242 1308

• lunamoon
    17 years ago

Laura~ Your hostest gift went out today too.

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Nancy I need your addy Theresa thankyou for your kind words and the pink grass and Remy you do deserve the bracelet. I don't wanna take it away from you. are you sure ? Laura is bound to get my name someday, especially if I get one of you to fix the draw. we are going to look at a couple of houses Friday, they sound good. I want spring. Dicentra are one of the buys in the coop, I told yall about, good prices there you should check it out. hugs

• zabecc
    17 years ago

veeja, what's the coop?!?!

• micke
    17 years ago

co-op? Hey if I get it right do I win something?? hehe
    I am glad you are doing better Elizabeth:)

• zabecc
    17 years ago

which co-op, is there a website or something, do share :)

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Our bloomin friend Anita NYVOICES just closed her co-op. She has done an awesome job on it. It's on Davesgarden. I joined one this morning for clematis's and caladiums. You do have to be a member of Davesgarden though.

Elizabeth-Sorry to hear you are still having alot of pain. Hope it subsides soon. Let DH do all he can for you. LOL Look at all the days, weeks, and years we take care of them.

Trish-Sweetie still thinking of you and your family. Mine is still in the healing process also. My oldest brother cannot go to Mom's still yet. It was her Birthday Monday and he said he could not go out there. There is still too many memories in the house. We plan to have her a Birthday Dinner Saturday at the Church fellowship hall so he will come. Love you and praying for you and your family.

Shirley

• sandlapper_rose
    17 years ago

Theresa -

Your Valentine package is on its way. I have a confirmation number but not in here with me while I am typing this. Hope you like what I sent and Happy Valentine's Day!

Sandlapper

• skohler
    17 years ago

laura your hostess gifts are on the way
    conf# 0306 0320 0003 8774 0935

sassyd : your valentine gift is on the way also :))
    conf# 0306 0320 0003 8796 2115

debby have to ask . witch sue did you get a box from & why for I don't see your name in this months swap :)
    but sounds like a nice box :)

what a day had to take my to his doctors apt & my older sister called to assk if I could take her to hers will
    what a trick when both apts was 1 1/2 hrs apart & 25 miles between the 2 so i took dad 7 margaret to dads apt
    here in town then went to pick up my sister took her to hers over in caladonia then back to pick up dad & margaret they had to wait an extra half hour for me but
    everyone got checked out .

dad & margarett both has a chest conjestion so have been put on antibiotics doctor wanted to put dad in the hospital for he has some fluid on the lungs ,but he says NO way so i have to keep watch of him .
    he is very bullish when it comes to hospitals . he says if
    gods ready for him he's ready for god .

anyway looks as we not get to leave on friday as I have planed just have to wait see.
    well it is time for me to set back for the evening .
    tomorrow another day :)))

susie

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    I hope everyone has been keeping warm. It is still terribly cold here. The dogs are driving me crazy!! It is too cold to keep them out long and I can't take them for walks in this weather.

Elizabeth,
    Sorry to hear you still have pain. I hope you got some good drugs like the ones I got after my operations! I'm still not sure what the whole "Chow Fat" thing was about, but it was funny! Speaking of that...

Where is Maryanne?!

Carol,
    Laura was very generous with me at Christmas. When I bought a bracelet for my Godmother, she sent an extra one for me! And though another bracelet is always wanted(what woman doesn't want more jewelry? lol)I want you to have one. I just like winning games, lol. You were the only other person that gave it a whirl, so you deserve it!

And who won the Disney contest? Laura must be busy! She hasn't posted. I hope she didn't lose power again.

I've thought of joining Dave's, but I'm so dang cheap, lol, I don't want to spend money to look at a web site!

Shirley,
    So sorry to hear your brother is in such pain. Hopefully he will switch to good memories over time.

Amy,
    I hope you had a good trip minus the sickness!

Susan,
    I'm with you life is too short and "mean people suck" : )

Susie,
    You trying to take over Tina's job as "lushie"?(as Carol puts it, lol) Up at the beginning of the thread are the posts where Deb says Laura missed her name. Then she got paired with Sue G.
    That is bad luck to have your dad and Margaret get sick now! I hope they get better soon.

Talk to you all soon,
    Remy

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Here is the coop link, this is not dave's garden.I highly reccommend it.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BnPCo-opBuying
    hope I don't get in trouble for posting it a lot of tdl members are in it. I miss my kids (furballs)my box is late but will go out friday, hang in there nancy. hugs carol

• sandlapper_rose
    17 years ago

This is a hard thing to say the right way so bear with me...
    When I saw some people posting about bracelets, it jogged my mind. Way back some time ago, I won something with OBF and someone was going to send me a bracelet. Now, I am absolutely fine with not getting one - so that is not why I am posting - and please, please don't take this the wrong way - but I never received the bracelet so if you are thinking I was very impolite by not posting a thank you and saying that it was received, it was not received and that is why I never mentioned it.
    Again, I am not asking for a bracelet to be sent and it really is not a concern other than I decided to say something in case it was sent and lost.

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Sue's package went out today USPS #0306 1070 0004 0393 3827.

• skohler
    17 years ago

Deb so sorry I did miss the post & thank you remy for letting me know this has been a very busy week for me & trying to keep up on the post & getting ready for the trip & trying to heal the sick & not getting sick myself .

where is everyone latly hope all is well.

susie

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Shirley, Your package in on the way with tracking #03052200000134030830. Hope you enjoy and have a Wonderful Valentines Day! Amy

• mellen
    17 years ago

Susan/Dizzy, your gift will be on its way tomorrow/Friday.
    Confirmation # is:

0305 1720 0001 3914 3971

Enjoyed having your name again.

Laura, Awesome swap!!! Mary Ellen

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

sandlapper_rose - The bracelet that you won is from Laura. I remember seeing a post from her asking for your correct address, after you had gotten back from your trip.
    I'm sure if you e-mail her and let her know, she would be thrilled to send it to you :-)

I'm also sure than no-one took your post the wrong way. If no-one ever spoke up, we'd all be in the dark. So, what you did was just fine. :-)

Hugs,
    Tina

• llbean
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello hello hello.. Back after a crash.. Computer crash that is.. Not mental or automobile.. Well maybe mental after putting this thing back together.. Anyone ever taken their computer down to what they call Zeros.. Not fun... Zero is what it is..

Ok First things first.. Remy!!!!!!!!! I love you.. YOu are the best..
    From Remy I rec'd the coolest Polish Pottery, a covered dish and salt and pepper shakers that are on a dish too.. They are the prettiest blue and yellow.. ( my mother tried to tell me she needs them).. I am Polish.. My gma, buys the girls a piece of pottery each Christmas and believe it or not this is close to the pattern of a dish that I have..
    I also got a cute spring time dish towel with spring flowers. SUPER cute note cards (I always need these). A heart shaped spatula. Red ribbon (I love this too, it's actually Crimson). A super cute flower center piece that matches my orange wall.. (so thoughtful). A cardinal, kleenex (anti-viral yeah) scrubbies needed those.. Chocolates heart shaped with almond filling, Flip-flop wine charms (I am copying this idea), Spiced apple rings (gone, Max and I ate them them right away). SEEDS: Jesters Jacket Geranium (Ok remy, I need help.. I had splish splash and I never could get them to germinate.. any suggestions?), Pink hollyhocks, Japaneese MG (I also need to know what in the world makes a MG japaneese and how can you tell?)

Remy Stayed under the budget and I can hardley believe it with all the great things..
    Thanks so much.. I sent your box today, I am late and I apologize no excuse not even the freezin weather..DC 0306 3030 0003 3529 5778. I hope you like it.. I did relalize that I forgot one thing so I am going to try to get it out asap. The post office hates me this week after today so I may need to wait..

LunaMoon.. Thanks so much for the great gift.. I love the candles, I need to get my hands on more of them.. Did you make them? I also love the chocolate man.. I was angry with DH so I bit the head off and left the man with no head on the counter.. Te he.. Max thought that the Gnome was the bomb.. We put him in warm water and he grew pretty fast..
    I really appreciated this it was certainly not expected..
    But thank you, it has been an honor to host this swap.

Now on to the rest.
    Jeanne~ YOu had every right to post about the bracelet. If you won a million dollars and it never came you would question it. I am the one who should feel like a heel. When I private emailed you after your trip to ask you for your address, because I sent it once and it was returned to me, I waited, then you mailed me the cutest gloves that I got yesterday, and I used the return address label to re-ship it to you, I included earrings because you had to wait. DC 0306 3030 0003 3529 5884, please let me know when it arrives.

Theresa your flip-flops are on the way too DC 0306 3030 0003 3529 5761 thanks for playin..

Carol you too.. DC 0306 3030 0003 3529 5785

Tina won the 10 couples contest dc 0306 3030 0003 3529 5853
    Shirley won head over heels.. dc 0306 3030 0003 3529 5877
    most things were mailed first class so they may take a bit. Please let me know when they arrive..

Next contests: Read carefully this could be a race: Also I will mail all winnings the following week on Thursday...Thanks for being patient

Big bottle of vita moist hand lotion to the next two posters.
    That is Monday and Tuesday....

Wed Question: Max is how old? (ps that's my son...) this wins heart dangle earrings..
    But here is Thursday's :
    I have a favorite show it starts at 9:00 on Thursday night.. It is about a hospital. Who fell off the pier?
    This one wins a pink miracle and antique bead bracelet.

Good luck...
    Laura

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

wednesday - max is 3

oh and thursday, meredith fell off the pier while working on a guy - grey's anatomy

maryanne

• llbean
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Earthly... You watch.. I new that you were a secret Greys fan... I love DR. MCDreamy....

Ahhhhhhhh

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Hey Beans, I thought Max was 5?

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

MaryEllen, I apologize, apologize! I know I'm late getting yours out - it's going Saturday morning.
    Laura your hostess will go then as well.
    I'll post numbers as soon as they go.
    Susann

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

I thought Max was 4.

And "House" is way better than Grey's Anatomy.

• llbean
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Max is Three.. House is good, but hello.. Dr. Mcdreamy is HOT HOT HOT.. If it didn't sound so gross,,, I would drink his bath water and then let him eat crackers in my bed..
    Well, pending there was no DH.... He might get a bit upset.. (blushin)
    Some of the nurses at work think he is hot (i mean me too, but they call him dreamy.. so they got me a shirt that says... I am Dr. Mcdreamys wife)
    They are too funny
    Ok off to bed...
    still some questions to answer

Laura

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

Jenell, i have not forgotten you. I was waiting for this cold spell to break. Even chocolate does not like to be frozen. Well, I give up and the package is being mailed today. I want you to get it by Valentines day. Waiting for the weather might make it more of an Easter Basket. LOL
    Hi All, this place is SOOOooo busy, I can't keep up. I'm reading and thinking about y'all but that's all I can manage right now :o)

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

the boy that used to cut my lawn is getting married on regis and kelly this morning!

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

I got the sweetest card from Jeanette saying she got my card and money. We love you Jeanette....Hope everything is looking brighter these days.

Amy-Your package is headed your way also. Confirmation NO. 01038555749927607273...Hope you like everything. I'm hating not getting to share my gardens in these swaps but can do that when the Seasons permit.

Hi Maryanne-You have all the info. I knew Max was 3 but not the other answer.

Jeanne-So glad you are getting your gift. Laura is the greatest.

Laura-I will have to make a note or I will forget your games next week. Sounds like alot of fun. I will let you know when I get the earrings.

Susie-Today is the day you leave for Florida right? I pray for traveling mercies for you and your Dad. Enjoy sunny Florida.

Shirley

• mmqchdygg
    17 years ago

Hey kids! Just checking in to say HI!
    Elizabeth- I must have missed a post somewhere along the line and didn't realize you were having surg...hope you are feeling better!
    Susan P- THANK YOU for the unexpected mailbox surprise! The beads will be the perfect 'icing' on my Mardi-Gras celebration! Only 11 days to go!!!! How exciting is THIS?!!

Oh, and hey, that Prince-Charming guy really gets around, doesn't he? What a slug.

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Laura,
    Glad you are back up and running, any longer and I would of really started to worry! That is cool about the pottery! I just thought you might like it because of the colors, like how the flower centerpiece I thought matched your house. The JMGs have different leaves than the heart shaped regular kind. The flowers can be way bigger than the regular kind too. Oh, I had to give you those wine charms as like a commemoration of the prizes from this swap, lol. My mind works in strange ways!

I've never seen Grey's Anatomy. "I would drink his bath water and then let him eat crackers in my bed."LOL! Now you all got me interested in who is Dr. McDreamy! lol. I saw House once and wasn't interested to see it again. Then again, I never watched ER. The last medical show that I always watched was Saint Elsewhere.

Maryanne,
    That is so neat!! How did it turn out?

Shirley,
    I got one too! It was a nice surprise.

Beth,
    "Waiting for the weather might make it more of an Easter Basket." LOL, it is the same here! No winter in January, and now it is like the arctic circle!!

I go to the one surgical doctor for the last time(I think) today. He and his ladies are great, but I'll be happy to not see them anymore.
    Remy

• zabecc
    17 years ago

llbean, i'm a fellow Grey's Anatomy addict... have loved it since the beginning!!!

earthly, i saw them get married this morning on regis and kelly, so beautiful, what an amazing story.

tinaHBD, i never heard back from you about some of your favorite things... so i tried to guess at some things you'll love, i'm gonna do my best to make it to the PO today, if not early tomorrow morning. i hope you love everything!!

-elizabeth

• raggedyann161420
    17 years ago

Good Morning/Afternoon,

I now wish I had signed up for the valentine swap, but it sounds like everyone is having fun. Laura, you are doing a great job! and you have made the swap so much fun for those who participated.

Susie, you have a great trip but be careful.

I wanted to say I got a nice thankyou from Jeanette, and I hope she is doing ok.

I hope everyone is staying warm, and whoever lives in upper New York I feel sorry for all the snow. I think that is more than Colorado got.

This is my last day off for a while so I better get done what needs to be done.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Elizabeth- I am pretty easy to please. Please forgive me for missing your post. I usually post several times a day, but I have been so very busy. I feel like a have abandoned my lil' sis. :-(
    A little insight - most of us have information on either our members page, or exchange page for our RR buddies. So, if you ever want to know anything, most times, you can just check there and find all you should need.
    I'm sure I will love anything you send!
    Your box willb e going out the begining of next week. Sorry I am running behind.

Maryanne- I missed Regis and Kelly's show. If I would have known (should have checked the posts earlier) I would have watched it.

Laura - You are doing such a fabulous job of running this swap! Doing it like a pro! :-)

All you ladies take care and stay warm.
    Hugs,
    Tina

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

I also received a nice thank you from Jeanette, hope she is doing well. Let us know how you are if your out there Jeanette!
    Mmqchdygg...our Mardi Gras parades on the Gulf Coast start next week between P'cola and Mobile there will be one or two every day. Outside of New Orleans they are mostly family oriented...we like the illuminated (night ones) best...but when the kids were in grammar school I would take them to the afternoon parades after picking them up from school, they would collect plastic bags full of "throws", then the thing to do is compare who has the best beads, stuffed animals, and candy.
    Elizabeth, glad you are feeling better...
    Remy, Congrats on your last Doc appt!
    Susie stay safe and call if you need anything in my area.

• zabecc
    17 years ago

Tina, no worries, life gets busy :) I did check out your page, so hopefully you'll enjoy what I sent, I think you will :) The package went out today conf# 03061070000578999734

Laura, I also mailed your hostess gift today, conf# 03061070000578999727 Just a tiny thank you as my appreciation for letting me join my first OBF swap.

-Elizabeth

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Carol,I'm still waiting on your last item to arrive for your box.If its not here by monday I am sending your box out anyway and I will just send you what I am waiting on when it does arrive because I know you would Love it and I really want you to have it. Hope that makes sense LOL : )

Received a nice thank you from Jeanette today.Hope things start looking up for her soon so she can come back online with us : )

Hmmm I never get to watch most of the shows you all talk about but it sure is fun reading all your comments! LOL
    I gotta watch more TV!!

Wonder if Susie left on her vacation today?Sure hope she enjoys her trip.Wish I were going too!

Laura,Thank You for being Hostess For February.You are doing a Marvelous Job!

Hope you all have a Great Weekend : )
    Nancy

• mmqchdygg
    17 years ago

Susan- I wish I could say that we were as creative as your area. My "Mardi Gras" celebration is more of a personal one...but I need beads for this...parades would be fun, though!!!

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Shirley,
    Wow! What a nice package arrived. Two packages of lollypops for boys and red gummy hearts. They could not have been happier. A cute valentine mug with candies, perfect for my morning coffee. A little valentine lavender grow kit and garden gloves, massager, Bear with one another in Love book(how cute)and rose and sandalwood goodies for the tub-Love them!!Thank you also for all the wonderful plants from your garden in the Spring! You are awesome!!! Thank you, Amy

• skohler
    17 years ago

Nope Ladies still here both daddy & margaret are sick with the flu wouldn;t ya know & its blowing snow dad don't want to go with bad weather in the air & I truly don't want to drive in it ,but i know it would get better farther south :)))

but the I don't want to take dad out in this & get sicker .
    I hope he will be better this next week.
    also my older sister need help also right now so looks as it is going to be a week or 2 before i can get out of here :( .

julie are you snowed in ??? how about remy did you get hit again ???
    well ladies time to get off here ,have a great evening & a safe weekend .
    susie

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    17 years ago

Yay! It's the weekend! I'm a Grey's Anatomy fan too as well as House. If I had to choose one I think I'd go with House. That's the one I can actually get DH to sit through with me.

Well, a big thanks goes out to SandlapperRose for the box I received today. It was full of a wonderful assortment of rose cuttings, gladiolus,and iris. Also a homemade Avocado cucumber lavender glycerin soap molded into an angel. a yummy cadbury bar, rose stickers and air freshener, and the neatest magnetic weekly calendar with tear-off pages. Maybe just maybe it will help get my life in order!! lol!
    Everything was so nicely put together. For those of you who have not received a package from Jeanne, let me say she is one crafty lady!!! Thanks again Jeanne!

Jeanne and Carol, your packages are on their way as well. Conf# 03062400000342026745 (Jeanne) and 03062400000342026752 (Carol).

Laura, I am getting your hostess gift together right now. You have been a great one!

Okay, Lets talk about fingernails!!! As gardeners, do you even bother???? I went and had my nails done yesterday and had acrylics put on. They look great but I can't stand them. They are so in the way and they're not even that long. I'm not used to having any nails because they're always in the dirt anyway. Sometimes I do grow weary of the masculine look but now I just can't get used to these things.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Susie, have a safe trip! I speak from experience when I say that is one LLLOOOONNNNNGGGGGG drive!

Theresa

• mmqchdygg
    17 years ago

Nope, no nail-doin over here. Not long enough to even HAVE dirt underneath. If they are long enough to 'catch' on something, then they get clipped (they're also soft & brittle, so even if I DID want to 'do' them, it wouldn't happen.)

Totally impractical for a gardener...IMHO.

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Nancy your box went out today, I hope you like it Susan nice of you to give away your jerry springer beads, I love greys too, not gonna drink any bath water tho, anyone watch boston legal? I bought season one and two today, we love it. hugs ladies carol

• lunamoon
    17 years ago

Beth~ Thanks for letting me know the package is on it's way. It's freezing here too and it pains me to have to go out so I can sympathize. Did your package arrive yet?

Laura~ I'm glad you liked your hostess gift. :o) Yes, I did make the candles.

Theresa~ I've never had my nails professionally done but sometimes I do grow them long. In the summer there is always dirt under them whether they are long or short. :o) I imagine you'll get used to the new length in a few days.

Stay warm & have a great weekend!

Jenell

• llbean
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Evening ladies..
    Ok Remy I knew I forgot something. The Surise Seranade Morning Glory... Thanks so much.. It was on my want list..

Sue sent me the cutest pillow with our logo on it.. it is pink with pink hearts on it.. I love it.. she also sent me a gfct for DL and splish splash geranium in the spring..
    So I have some cool things to yak about.. First I took some seeds off my spirea blue and put them in a baggie to see what I would get, I mean I didn;t even take off the chaff (sp) I just stuck them on a coffee filter, and I think that there are about 50 little sprouts.. I stuck the whole darn filter in some dirt.. I am not even sure why, because I really don't want anymore blue spirea, but that is pretty neat.. So I am trying it with Snow Queen clemtis and Ann Marie (the coolest variagated clem).
    Second, Springhill (which I am not fond of their plants all all the time) but they sent me a cat. with a $25.00 free offer on the front.. Problem is I ended up ordering just a touch over which I swore I would not do, but that new blue toad lily.. WOW!!
    So if you don't get the cat. maybe sign up over the net and see if you get it in time for the offer..

Ps.. Dizzy and Giverny win the lotion by the way...

SO... For a stone pink and grey necklace (can't think of the stones right now, but I will..)
    What is my middle name.
    Please remember that if you have won in the past contest, please let someone else have a chance :)
    Good luck
    Laura

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Theresa-No no nails for me, I can't do anything with them even a little long. I do envy them on others though, they look so elegant. Those nails are not cheap though. One night I was watching a TV program where they were helping this mother who was broke and had kids to raise and no home of her own. Well I notice her nails are done and just beautiful. How much did those cost lady and your kids needing things...Hmmmmm I think some peoples priorities are in the wrong place.

Susie-So sorry you are not on your way to Florida...Hope your Dad and sister are feeling better real soon.

Amy-Wow that was fast, glad you liked the box. I saw where you like irises and crocosmias.

Maryanne-How nice to know someone who gets on TV. One of those I remember them when. I still can't get over the Spiritual Treasure you sent me (I hope you read my post on the other thread). I love it.

Remy-So glad you had your last Dr. appt. I know we all hate going to Drs.

I am into the reality shows. I like Survivor, Biggest Loser, Amazing Race and Trump Enterprise or whatever its called.

Shirley

• sassyd
    17 years ago

Ok, I don't have time to play around here, these girls are viscious! lol

And you didn't say how many guesses. so here goes.

Laura Louise
    Laura Lynn
    Laura Lou
    Laura Lee
    Laura Lima Bean
    Laura Licorice
    Laura Linda
    Laura Lynae
    Laura Laura I adore her! lol

• llbean
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sassy Pants is the Winner...
    I'm Glad you are out of your time out...
    BTW, did you get my email about the bedding in Pennys?
    I wasn't sure if you bought yours already but I loved that one..

oh yeah.. It's Lima Bean.. no it's Lynn.....
    I'll send it next week..

Congrats and thanks for playin...
    Laura

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Laura-Are you the famous Laura Lynn that Ingles (Grocery store) advertises? I love the Laura Lynn brands. Even though Laura Lynn is not a big name brand, the products are very good.

Sassy-Way to go....Big winner

Shirley

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Howdy all,

I missed another of Beans great contests??? Darn!

MELLEN - your package is going tomorrow morning Del Con 0103 8555 7498 5665 6922
    Sure hope you like the things I found for you. Keeping to a budget sure kept this interesting - and added a bit of challenge!

LAURA - a little thank you for being such a great hostess is going to you tomorrow as well - DC 0103 8555 7498 6714 2681

Y'all have a great night.
    Susann

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I received my wonderful box from Deb. Inside was a HUGE Hershey's Valentine box of chocolates, Red heart valentine votive candles, yummy smelling cherry hand soap and a large terra cotta sun face that's hanging on my patio. Thank you for such a lovely box, Deb.

• dancingmoons
    17 years ago

Dear friends...
    First off thank you all so much for the many thoughts & prayers on the loss of my mom. Plus the cards & gifts. I consider you all to be my family, and do not know what I would do without you all. I have been truly touched by all your thoughtfulness during this hard time, thank you again so much.

Susan, your box will go out UPS ground, no later than Monday, I will post DC# when I send it. Sorry it may be a day or two late.

I love you all, and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers also.
    Blue Skies,
    Trish