Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

Hortiholics Anonymous February Exchange

hummingbirddaisy
17 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day Angels

I can't believe that we are already into our 2nd month of 2007! Including this month, we have 5 more months of Hortiholics Anonymous to go. I want each of you to know,new members as well as orignal members, you all hold a very dear place in my heart. I have enjoyed the first part of our jouney together, and look forward to the last part of our journey together.

Kristen - I hope that you have a wonderful experience in Russia. We will be here waiting for your return! A BIG Hug to you ((((Kristen))))

I look forward to all the communication with all of you this month!

Many Hugs,

Tina

Comments (100)

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Micke,Sorry but I had to chuckle at the electric fence incident.I know its not funny to you though.That had to hurt like a bugger and to even be blistered and wet.OUCH!! Hope you got your brothers back for that!!Growing up on a farm I had numerous nasty encounters with them myself.And you think I would have learned my lesson about electricity back then....No.. So glad you got your new water heater installed with no problems!Puts my mind at ease!

And another thing that puts my mind at ease is..I finally got my box mailed off to my pal today!! YEAH!!Sorry it took so long..hope you like what I picked for you : )

Hope you all have a nice night!
    Nancy

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Deb

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day Angels

• dawiff
    17 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi ladies - I found out today that I don't have tonsillitis, I have strep throat. We do believe that the strep (bacteria) has been raoming my body since mid November (which explains all the aches and pains and illness, 'BOUT TIME eh!!!)
    This afternoon I hit bottom and am feeling like death warmed over.
    I am on antibiotics, etc. etc. so hope to start feeling better soon.
    Secret pal - I will be late with my box, but will get it out this month. Forgive me?

My apologies for being delayed and not posting much.

Hugs,
    Tina

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Hi Tina,
    Strep throat is no fun! I've had it a couple of times. Usually, the kids get it first and I know the minute I start getting it. My throat tenses up and hurts to swallow. Usually I develop little white sacks by my tonsils. Yuck! I'm glad that it was finally diagnosed for you. Prolonged strep can damage your heart (according to my Dr). My Son is a strep throat carrier, so can have it without any symptoms. He has to go for throat cultures occasionally (just to make sure that he doesn't have it without symptoms). The only symptom that shows (for my Son) is a low grade fever.

Get better soon! I'm sure the antibiotics will kick in really quickly!

Giant Hug!
    Deb

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

I hope that everyone had a really special Valentine's Day!

Keep warm!

Hugs,
    Deb

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Tina,Hope you are feeling better soon.Strep throat is just awful((hugs))
    I received the most incredible box from my secret pal today It was amazing.I love everything and there is alot of things to love.It was packed so cute.Thanks so much.No way I can remember everything..1st.. 2 absolutely gorgeous handmade garden stakes.They are *perfect*! One has cardinals on it and the other has finches,6 items or less cookbook,the well ordered home book( I need all the help I can get).A little flower pot with the cutest yellow bird to perch on the rim.8 wooden rubber stamps of flowers and birds and 2 alphabet stamps.I will get much use out of these. A butterfly suncatcher along with stained glass birds,flower,and butterfly.Adorabe beaded caterpillars and dragonfly.A claymates dragonfly so teeny and cute.Domestic bliss notecards,Oh those are cute! Butterfly sticky note pads and stickers.Winged Migration DVD( I have never seen this..I will by tonight tho : )a stunning decorated gourd birdhouse,2 bags of lindt truffels,an awesome set of heart and roses embroidered hand towels.gorgeous swan prints,a window herb kit and seeds of red hibiscus,red zinnia,black eyed susan vine,snail vine and birdhouse gourd. I am going to enjoy growing these.A pond and craft magazine and as if that weren't enough, a gift certificate to logees with their new catalog.Thank You Pal! If you were here I would give you a hug that would make your eyes bug out! Here is a huge cyber hug for you(((HUG)))
    Nancy

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

My box arrived from my Secret Pal! She sent me some really nice things for the kitchen! A 'grape/ivy' plate (for cookies), Chunky 'grape/ivy' mug, Spoon rest "Chateau de vin~ Merlot", fabric 'note' box, and some seeds- Red Rubin Basil, Rhodochiton, Mandevilla Laxa?, Chocolate zinnia, Purple Allamanda, Variegated Porcelain berry, White Datura, MOONVINE PINK SEEDS (I've been wanting these FOREVER), Variegated Lunciria, Lemon Basil, Genovese Basil. I'm going to have to look up a few of the seed varieties I'm not sure what they are. Thank you sooooo much Secret Pal! I LOVE the grape/Italian items!
    Plus seeds of course, and note box! ;)

Almost forgot, and a Cherub/Angel for my moon garden or a houseplant. I'm not sure where I'm putting it yet. I love cherub/Angel items too!

Deb

• galium
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

We arrived home today. Our trip was great. We spent a day at the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens in Sarasota. I love those gardens. I also spent some time with another GW member. I had posted on the Florida Gardening Forum and asked about places to go near Anna Maria Island. I had quite a few responses and one person actually lives on the island. It took a few tries but we managed to hook up. She turned out to be a wonderful person and I enjoyed our time together.

My DH turned the water off to the house and drained the pipes before we left. We left the heat on though so my plants wouldn't freeze. Wouldn't you know, now we have no water in the bathroom except for the toilet. Have no idea what's going on. Can't do anything about it until Tuesday. Not a fun way to come home.

Everyone is getting so many wonderful gifts. I love hearing about them.

Hugs,
    Mariann

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

hello ladies, i hope all is fine and healthy.. still sicky and coughing here. i just wanted to let you know i have not shipped my box yet. due to the horrible weather that we are having.it's all packed and ready just waiting for the snow plows to be out more often. have a great weekend..erica

• tastefullyjulie
    17 years ago

Tina,

Hope you are feeling better. I sent you an email through gardenweb, did you get it? I am soooooo confused....

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

It was very chilly today so I baked a couple of batches of chocolate m&m/nut cookies. I originally used the gorgeous plate that my Secret Hort pal sent for the cookies. Then realized just how nice the plate is and have it displayed in my kitchen hutch!

Tina,
    I hope your feeling better!

Deb

• dawiff
    17 years ago

Hello HA's!

Just popping in to thank my Hortiholics Anonymous Buddy for the package that came on Friday! Sorry I took a couple of days to get online and let you know it came.

I just loved everything in it:

Toys for the kitties (a catnip toy shaped like a little doggie, OMG, they LOVE this toy, they've been throwing it all over the house), also a fishing rod toy with a bunch of feathers on the end (another toy they love, all the ones we have have lost all their feathers), and a doggie toy with the most adorable pic of a Westie on it, which is going to my DS and his two Westies

Seeds -- Swiss Sunset Basil, cherry tomatoes, burgundy hollyhocks (I can never have enough of them), and cayenne pepper
    A booklet of recipes called Favorite Regional Recipes, that you can cut the pages out into recipe cards
    A hardcover cookbook called America's Family Recipes
    A cute garden sign that says "Gone to the nursery, Be back someday?"
    A metal birdhouse shaped like a gardening hat (I've always wanted one of these, but of course, never bought one for myself!)
    And, a very nice note on a beautiful hummingbird notecard

Thanks so much, Pal! I loved all of it!

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Angels -

I think I am among the living again, LoL.
    What a pain in the hiney. And to think that my doctors didn't find that bacteria in any of those tests....... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I am currently in the process of looking for a new family doctor. My current doctor(s) herds people through the office like cattle.

Deb - I read about carriers, and the damage to the heart valves and kidneys. That is some scary stuff. Thank you for the well wishes ((hugs))

Thank you all for the well wishes!

Julie - I didn't get an e-mail from you hun. I'll send you an e-mail for you to respond to.

Sounds like everyone is getting some great boxes!
    I will be trying to go through all the posts today and tomorrow to figure out has sent and who hasn't yet. I will post an update when I am finished.

Mariann - Glad you are back home! Glad you had a great time. Sorry to hear about your water. What a pain!

Maryanne - Where are you hiding SLL?

Hugs,
    Tina

• tastefullyjulie
    17 years ago

I've been bamboozled!

My sneaky pal put Erica's name on the return address and all this time I have been falling for it. I was gonna ask Erica if she was feeling alright because she keeps saying she hasn't sent her box yet... LOL

• galium
    17 years ago

Is anyone going to be on chat tonight????

• micke
    17 years ago

I never catch anyone when they are going to be over there!!! I have gone over a few times, and nope no one is there. I normally don't have a chance to get on until around 9 o'clock centeral time as that is when I finally wind down my evening (kind of,lol!!)
    michelle

• galium
    17 years ago

Does anyone have any empty commercial seed packets lying around? Love to have them for SASE.
    Mariann

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Ladies -

I will be at chat tonight. I'll try and open the window at 8:30 or so and be there for an hour or two. Sound ok?

I feel so out of the loop. It feels like forever since I was posting all the time. I miss you all!
    I'm so overwhelmed with trying to catch up on everything, I don't know if I am coming or going, LoL.

Deb - I seen the pic of the banana on Nancys thread. Wow! That grew fast! and looks lovely :-)

OK, still trying to pair everyone up for the St. Pattys day Swap, and trying to figure out who has sent to who and whatnot.

I joined a plant co-op and holey moley, my inbox is overflowing. I had 250 e-mails when I opened it up today. So, trying to wade thru all of those as well.

Anyone heard from Maryanne?

Hugs,
    Tina

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hi everyone
    I'll pop in to the chat tonight, what is with the password to get in.
    my tomatoes are all poping up, yay.
    and the ice is melting ,double yay,
    this morning I noticed one of my bee balms I planted last year is trying to pok it's leafs out of the snow.
    micyrey

• efrosty1
    17 years ago

my box went out today.. finally geezz...now it's raining here..lol spring spring spring i can't wait..
    tastefullyjulie-- no it wasn't me, who sent to you. it looks like you had a great box, i don't know who sent it with my addy..hmm

have a great weekend..

my pal's box arrived today--i received-
    heart mug filled with candy,blue jay garden decor rock,planted with love planter stake,plastic container filled with candy..yummy--butterflies welcome garden stake, butterfly windchime,2 kisses shaped lips bath fizzers,love socks,winterberry body scrub,heart light up pen,flower photo frame , valentine pencils and easrerscandy with heart keychain..wow pal you out did your self..thank you so much.. my daughter and i had a great time opening and unwrapping your box..we had a blast... you brighten our day...erica

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ladies - I'm sorry. We have unexpected company and I won't be able to chat tonight. Please feel free to go chat with each other though! That is what it is there for!

Hugs...big hugs!
    Tina

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

i'm really concerned. i sent a gift certificate to my pal and haven't heard anything. sent it early too, should have been there right around valentine's day in a valentine's day card.

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maryanne- Your pal hasn't received the card with the certificate yet. I will surely keep you posted!

Hugs,
    Tina

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

tina, it was mailed on the 8th. it was regular mail as they didn't allow me to put the confirmation number on the envelope. he made me take the label off. it was inside a valentine's day card. i'm a little concerned. i mailed nancy's queen box the same day and she got it. please keep me posted. (it wasn't a certificate i made, it was from a nursery/grower).

m

• micke
    17 years ago

I recieved my box from my pal today,
    here is what I recieved,
    Acid plus soil acidifier
    Osmocote plant food tablets
    a floral garden bucket (perfect for my pens on my computer desk:)
    a butterfly windchime
    seeds, Coleus, Canterbury bells and Salvia
    thank you so much pal!
    micke

• galium
    17 years ago

Oooooh....I received a box packed full of gifts from my secret pal.

She sent me a Lucky Clover kit with bulbs, row marker and soil pellet. A Sweet Basil kit with seeds, row marker and soil pellet. I love this next one, a sign with a pea pod on the top. The peas all have faces on them and the sign says "Peas Come In" how adorable is that. Also blank cards with a little girl on the front and envelopes. I need these. Thank you cards and envelopes. Four metal herb garden stakes for basil, thyme, rosemary and sage. Last but not least a kitchen collection with a coupon organizer, 2 magnet note pads and recipe cards.

Secret Pal thanks so much I love everything.

Hugs,
    Mariann

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

OK secret pal! I finally have your box ready to go.....bad news......can't mail until Monday :-(
    PO just closed and we just got in. I am soooooooooooo sorry to be running so behind. Winter is a bit difficult, but we are a makin' it :-)

DC# will be 0306 2400 0000 0341 0098

Have a wonderful weekend ladies
    Tina

• galium
    17 years ago

Where is everyone???

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

anything yet?

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Mariann, I just love your smileys! I don't know about everyone else but I have been filling sasbe's and lurking on the seed exchange and WS forum. I am working O.T. just to get all my WS done. My oldest son(26) is getting married on May 18th in Florida, my step son(18) is graduating at the end of May.I lost count how many change of plans we already had and by the time it's all over I will be ready for a nice little vacation(padded room) LOL.
    Oh well, maybe I will be allowed to take my seeds with me so I can get them all sorted. LOL
    My break is over I better get back to my ws.
    Take care everyone and stay warm!

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Mariann, I took up a collection in my neighborhood just for you my dear. I will be mailing the envelope out tomorrow. There should be around 50 empty commercial seed packs. That was a fun project, now I know what the neighbors will be growing and where I need to go to collect the seeds I want. :)
    Deanie

• galium
    17 years ago

Deanie, thank you thank you. I've posted that request so many places with no responses. My DH gave me a book on garden projects for Christmas. So, I'm going to try my hand at decoupage. That's what the seed packets are for.

You are a sweetie,
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• dawiff
    17 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Like bogartbaby, I've been filling SASBEs, lurking on the WSing forum, and WSing like crazy! I did none last winter, so I have a ton of last winter's seeds, as well as those I just bought this year, to sow.

DH came back a few days ago from his second trip to England to visit his mum. She is improving steadily, can move her left arm and leg, and is enthusiastic about her physical therapy. They think she will eventually be walking with a cane!

Also, this last trip, she asked him to bring me next time he comes, so we have been planning that trip -- March 31 to April 12, I will be in England. Hopefully we'll get a little time to ourselves, but it won't be a vacation.

Tina, I am so glad they sorted out what was wrong with you, hope you too are improving! Strep can be very dangerous when it gets loose in your bloodstream. Years ago, before the advent of antibiotics, plenty of people died of it. I'm relieved they caught it finally. Honestly, I don't know how you keep up, you are involved in so many swaps here!

Hope everyone else is in good health and good spirits! Sorry I've been AWOL!

Alison

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

alison, i so glad to hear about your mil's improvement. how wonderful for all of you. bring me something back from england LOL

mariann, what is the project you are doing? i did some decopauge a long time ago. it's a great craft. so many options.

i am really terribly concerned about my package this month. i sent a gift certificate in a card and it was mailed either the 7th or 8th, the same day my birthday box was sent. i haven't seen a post saying it's gotten to its destination and i have some real concern over it. this really sucks. maybe my recipient just isn't posting? she goes into hiding quite a bit.

denie, i've been on those types of vacations LOL. congrats on the pending wedding. is it a big one? we have two this year. one in april and one in july.

spring is coming....

be well everyone
    maryanne

• micke
    17 years ago

earthly, I have been a nosy person, I think I know who you were sending too (WAY too much time on my hands sometimes) has anyone heard from her at all?????? I am concerned myself, for her well being, have not seen her on here at all in a while. Tina is she answering any e-mails???

It sucks when you have something disapear, but I think I may have a solution for those out there that want to mail a certtificate and would like to have delivery confirmation, instead of putting it in a card, put it in a small box:) that way they will let you have confirmation on it. It may cost more, but it is worth it for your own piece of mind:)
    michelle

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Angels - I am so sorry I have been MIA. I am still fighting off this infection. I have blisters on my throat and the back of my tongue. I won't go into it, it'll just gross everyone out, LoL.
    We had a bad ice storm and then blizzard over the weekend and I lost my 2 pine trees out back and lots of limbs on the rest of my trees. We was without internet until mid Monday. The kids didn't have school Monday. They are talking another storm after mid-night again now. I am truly sick of all this weather. Our entire yard is a solid sheet of ice. I hope this doesn't kill off what might have been left of my plants.
    I am so stressed I could probably drown in my own tears.
    I wish I could just hide under the covers and hibernate or something.
    Is anyone wanting to slap me yet and tell me to just get over it???? I don't blame you.

Maryanne- The card hasn't arrived yet :-( I don't understand why the PO won't let us put a dc# on envelopes. That is so stupid! Is there someway you can contact the place where you got the certificate from and have it canceled?
    I feel like a complete heel. I STILL didn't get my boxes out yet. I'm sure I appear as a deadbeat this month. I am so sorry everyone. I truly am.

Nancy - I promise you will get a nice birthday box from me soon. Maryanne- You will get a nice box from me too. I hate to put an exact date on it, because when I do, it doesn't happen and then I look like a deadbeat AND a liar. I wish you all could know me in person. You would see that I truly mean well and have every intention of doing what I say I will.
    Someone shoot me now!

I love you all. I really do. Please forgive me?
    Hugs,
    Tina

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Tina,Glad to hear you are still with us.Wish your doctors would help you kick whatever that is you have though.Maybe its time you tried another doctor?I was worried when I didn't see you online.I just knew you had to be without power too.We got the ice and snow too and were without a few days.I hate it.We were lucky not to lose any trees but Had a heck of a time keeping my birdies warm. You need to take it easy.For petes sake don't worry yourself about getting my box for the other swap sent..I'm not! I can wait til you are feeling better ; )

Earthly,I hope whoever you sent to has received it and just hasn't been on to post.I can see how you would just be sick over it.Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Mariann I am anxious to hear about your project too.I used to decopauge many moons ago.Sounds like fun again.

Alison,Happy to hear your MIL is doing better.I would be really excited if I had a chance to go to England.Well actually that would *never* happen.. I would be a nervous wreck because I have never flown ever before.Hope you have a nice trip : )

Micke,Did you get hit by this last storm?

Well I need to go prune some houseplants.I lead such an exciting life huh?

Hugs,
    Nancy

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

Mariann, you are welcome. I was wondering why you needed all the seed packs. It sounds very interesting, it would be nice if you could show us your project when you get done with it.

Alison, so gald to hear that your MIL is on the road to recovery. It makes everything harder when the loved ones are so far away. What a nice reunion you guys will have.

Maryann, two weddings????? You could put me away for good. Do you have to plan both of them?
    So far the boat has been rented that will bring everyone to the island(also rented for the day) they want to have a beach wedding. The Minister is lined up(her Dad) rehearsal dinner is set, hotel rooms reserved, wedding dress taken care of, still need flowers(she likes pink), brides maid dresses, invitations, and a couple of nice cold drinks for Mom(that would be me)to calm the nerves. :)

Michelle, the post office will let you put DC on a bubble envelope also, I have done it many times.

Tina, I wish I could bottle up some sunshine, health and happy thoughts and send it up to you, but since we don't live in la la land I am sending you some get well wishes instead. Here is a BIG HUG for you girl !!!

That's it for now folks! Catch you all later!

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Maryanne,
    I would contact the company and see if someone used it. Hopefully, they can send you another one and void the other out. Keep us posted! I'm interested to see if you can void a gift certificate or not.

Tina,
    Your still not feeling well? Try a different antibiotic, usually strep (with the right drug goes away with in a couple of days). Don't forget to throw out your toothbrush! It's possible that could be the reinfection source.

Nancy,
    Come over and prune my houseplants! ;) I wish I had the time to do mine! I just never have a spare minute anymore! I started winter sowing coleus and still need to do my tomatoes/peppers. I'm sooo behind in everything! I managed to repot several violets, but still have many more to do! I'm really tired of the cold weather, snow showers for the next two days, yuck!

Alison,
    I'm glad your MIL is doing well!

Deb

• galium
    17 years ago

Tina, I worry about you. Are you sure you're not allergic to the antibiotics. My daughter had sores in her mouth from penicillin. That's how we found out she was allergic to it. A long drawn out illness is depressing. You are in my thoughts.

Maryanne, just an after though to use a DC# the packet has to be 1/4" thick. I know someone mentioned putting a number on an envelope. I hope your gift turns up. I would be really upset too.

Deb, I have some winter sowing left to do too. I don't have much space left to put anything. We have so many wild animals I like to keep things near the house.

Deanie, the only wedding I've ever planned was my own. I think my daughter is going to elope. She doesn't want a big wedding. I am a little disappointed about that. I'd never tell her though. I am using the seed packets to make a design on a tea tray.

Alison, I'm gland your MIL is doing better. Is she in a physical therapy rehab?

I'm going for my 3 month check up today. Had my blood work done last week. My doctor is titrating me off one of my meds (the nasty one). So far so good. I'm always a little anxious prior to my appointments. I suppose after 6 years I'd be use to this.

Have a great last day of February.........
    Mariann

• micke
    17 years ago

We didn't get hit by this last storm, was suppose to, but it missed us, it has been in the 60's this week and is 70 here right now.
    Tina, sounds like you got the same storm I got a month ago, hated losing all those branches on my trees:(
    hope you get to feeling better.

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Pals List for February:

galium and bogartbaby

micyrey and tastefullyjulie

hummingbirddaisy and earthly

cedarnest and dawiff

debbya and sguanzon

micke and efrosty

Please let me know if you didn't receive your box this month.
    Maryanne - I can definitely say that your box goes out before the end of this week. Sorry for being so tardy.
    Winter months kill me, and so does all the crap that came with this one! Forgive me?

Still no site of the card :-(
    Hopefully you can have it voided or something.

Tina

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Alison thank you so much for the wonderful box you sent me : )
    Hugs,
    Nancy

• micke
    17 years ago

Okay I was wrong, is amybabyboy not in this swap anymore??? I missed something didn't I? I feel like I was sleeping during class:)

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Micke - I sent you two e-mails sweety.

The worst of the storm is just starting to hit us right now.
    Parts around us are sooooooooooo bad. They have blocked off Interstate 380 and HWY 20 and 35 so far.

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    thanks julie for the gifts, I put the chimes on the fridge, and now I can hear when Timmy tries to sneek something out of the fridge.
    the seeds are already planted too.
    micyrey

• dawiff
    17 years ago

Nancy, you're so welcome! I'm thrilled you liked everything. I loved everything you sent too. With both boxes I've received so far there has been something in it that I have always contemplated buying for myself, but never seem to get around to. I just loved that cute birdhouse hat (and everything else too).

Alison

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

deb, thanks for your advice. i called this morning when they opened and spoke to the customer service department. we discussed that it hadn't arrive yet at its destination. she reviewed their records and showed no activity on it. we discussed how it gets voided out so to say and they do that in their system as the certificate is numbered. (thank God they keep records, because i just signed it, put it in a card and mailed it). we decided to wait a few days to see, just in case my sent mail got misrouted. however, just a few minutes ago, i called back and asked her to stop it completely, which she did in their system. so yes, legitimate companies can void out gift certificates as long as they are numbered and tracked on their end.

tina, if you haven't yet send anything to me for february, let's call it a day. if you have then of course, i will do the decent thing and send off to you. you mentioned in your email about your and inability so just let's forget about february with no hard feeling.

if the certificate does ever show up, it cannot be used. i was thinking you would have liked some new iris and made it a little more special since i was making this my last month in this group. my letter in the card talked about it as well.

fyi to everyone. at times i get a lot of junk mail, magazines and circulars. i have now learned, even if i am not interested in those things, to look through them. last year i gave the kids a bunch of magazines they could use for cutting out for school projects. my sister gave me back mail that had been inside a bh&g magazine (which i don't like but my aunt always renews my subscription). it was something i swore at the time had never been delivered to me. so now, i'm more careful. just a thought!

be well everyone
    maryanne